No Exqze

dethuniverse

Holy Crap......... Never heard of them before.........But that is some serious good stuff...... Very impressed :tumbsup:

Holy Crap......... Never heard of them before.........But that is some serious good stuff...... Very impressed :tumbsup:

NOEXQZE_THTH.JPG

A re-issue would be good because going for an average of US$80 that would be the only way I would have of owning it :crying:

There is one currently over at Gemm for $163.00

I've had the CDR for quite a while now. Great little disc ! And yes, a reissue would be highly welcome !! :headbanger:

I've had the CDR for quite a while now. Great little disc ! And yes, a reissue would be highly welcome !! :headbanger:

Great news :bananamac:

Just spoke to Lain Barbier from the band and he said they are currently in the middle of getting the music rights back from the record label and when they do, they are going to get some copies pressed themselves.

When this occurs he is going to let me know....He really was friendly, helpfull and appreciative in regards to the email I sent him.....A really good guy !!!!!

This is great news and I'm really looking forward to it :tumbsup: