Alien S/T 1988

blindjester

I found a copy of Alien S/T yesterday. I can't find much info on it. It is the 1988 version pressed in Holland. The front has a mountain on it. Any clue as to it's value or availability would be appreciated. Thanks Sandy

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...p;CDName=Alien+[1988]

Presume you've got this one? This version has 2 more songs that the U.S version, and the whole 2nd half is different (some of the Jim Jidhed-sung tunes were taken off in 1989 for the U.S version and replaced with Pete Sandberg-sung tracks - including a cover of "The Air That I Breathe"). You've got the right version - mainly because "Dreamer" is a great tune - though I probably think it's worth owning both if you like the band. Jidhed left in 1989 and Sandberg was nowhere near as good a vocalist and they went downhill afterwards....

Both albums are not exactly common, but this one is slightly rarer - though it's not going to make you rich! I'd keep it, and enjoy a killer AOR disc...

But beware this version has already been bootleged recently, if the cd has a coloured front then it's unfortunately a bootleg.

The cd itself only has black writing. The booklet is colored like the pic on the HH site. I then assume that it is not a bootie (I hope) :headbanger::headbanger:

But beware this version has already been bootleged recently, if the cd has a coloured front then it's unfortunately a bootleg.

The cd itself only has black writing. The booklet is colored like the pic on the HH site. I then assume that it is not a bootie (I hope) :headbanger::headbanger:

The bootleged disc is blue instead of silver so you've got the legit pressing :beerbang: