Another Ivy Stone Thread

Leykis101

Ok, I'm assuming one of you 2 submitted Ivy Stone? since its now on HH, that's the first time I've ever seen the cover, could all of you maybe keep an eye out for this cd, I've NEVER!!! seen one anywhere! I've been watching for about 5 years now, and my friend that had the cd sold it long ago, all I have is a cassette he recorded before he sold it, if somebody happens upon it somewhere, PLEASE!!! let me know, i'll have my neighbors wife blow you??? i'll send you my autographed life sized cardboard display of Michael W. Smith!! I will even part ways with my ltd.edition japanese Wang Chung cd! that's how bad I want Ivy Stone.

Wow, that sounds half tempting.... I just found my copy about a month ago and before that I had never heard of them just picked it up on a whim. You are correct it is a very good CD and no it's not for sale. Sorry You said you made a copy from the cassette but if you like I can rip it for you if you want.

Wow, that sounds half tempting.... I just found my copy about a month ago and before that I had never heard of them just picked it up on a whim. You are correct it is a very good CD and no it's not for sale. Sorry You said you made a copy from the cassette but if you like I can rip it for you if you want.

Where the hell did you find one? dude it's gotta sound tits off a cd? my copy off of tape sounds better then most cd's, even with the hiss, fuck yes bro, rip that baby up for me, then let me know what you want in return! thanx bro

Thank You so much bro, and if I can help you out with anything, let me know!