New UFO Album - The Visitor

Jez

The new UFO album 'The Visitor' is due end of May beginning of June, so anyone interested, pencil it in the old diaries.

visitor_cd.jpg

01. Saving Me

02. On The Waterfront

03. Hell Driver

04. Stop Breaking Down

05. Rock Ready

06. Living Proof

07. Can't Buy A Thrill

08. Forsaken

09. Villains & Thieves

10. Stranger In Town

Bonus track for the Digipack - 11. Dancing With St. Peter (2009 Edition)

Jez- What are your thoughts of the last couple from them? I'm a die hard UFO fan but I could not get into "You Are Here" at all and didn't check out "Monkey Puzzle" after that. Guess I'm gun shy.

Jez- What are your thoughts of the last couple from them? I'm a die hard UFO fan but I could not get into "You Are Here" at all and didn't check out "Monkey Puzzle" after that. Guess I'm gun shy.

I only got some of the later stuff quite recently ('Ain't Misbehavin'' was my cut off point) but I thought 'You Are Here' was ok without being mindblowing. I really like 'Monkey Puzzle' though and it is definitely the best thing they have done since 'Walk On Water' - I know Nick C was a big fan aswell. I haven't heard anything of 'The Visitor' but my hopes are quite high.

I only got some of the later stuff quite recently ('Ain't Misbehavin'' was my cut off point) but I thought 'You Are Here' was ok without being mindblowing. I really like 'Monkey Puzzle' though and it is definitely the best thing they have done since 'Walk On Water' - I know Nick C was a big fan aswell. I haven't heard anything of 'The Visitor' but my hopes are quite high.

See, I love "Walk On Water". Excellent record. May have to check out "Monkey Puzzle" as well. UFO, at least IMO, is a band that always bounces back. I might be gun shy but I haven't given up.

See, I love "Walk On Water". Excellent record. May have to check out "Monkey Puzzle" as well. UFO, at least IMO, is a band that always bounces back. I might be gun shy but I haven't given up.

'Walk On Water' was an excellent disc ('Venus' in particular was a monster track off it). Yep I agree, UFO will never go away and to be honest, I don't think they have ever done a really bad album, some alot better than others obviously, but none that I would really call rubbish. Hopefully this new one will fulfil expectations.

'Walk On Water' was an excellent disc ('Venus' in particular was a monster track off it). Yep I agree, UFO will never go away and to be honest, I don't think they have ever done a really bad album, some alot better than others obviously, but none that I would really call rubbish. Hopefully this new one will fulfil expectations.

Backed 100%. :banger:

I love their last two albums especially Monkey Puzzle. Be careful though...original pressings had a defect on track 9 but luckily Steamhammer replaced any copies free of charge! If you need to know about it I mention it on the HH reviews page for the Monkey Puzzle album. Having said that I would expect the chance of running into a dodgy copy nearly 3 years on pretty unlucky... :doh:

I noticed on the new album they have included a new version of Dancing With St. Peter as a bonus. The song is originally on the Sign of 4 album...what a great track that is....wonder how the new version will sound!

I love their last two albums especially Monkey Puzzle. Be careful though...original pressings had a defect on track 9 but luckily Steamhammer replaced any copies free of charge! If you need to know about it I mention it on the HH reviews page for the Monkey Puzzle album. Having said that I would expect the chance of running into a dodgy copy nearly 3 years on pretty unlucky... :doh:

I noticed on the new album they have included a new version of Dancing With St. Peter as a bonus. The song is originally on the Sign of 4 album...what a great track that is....wonder how the new version will sound!

I picked up 'Monkey Puzzle' a couple of months back and guess what - It had the glitch on track 9. I don't know if Steamhammer will replace it now though! :doh:

I picked up 'Monkey Puzzle' a couple of months back and guess what - It had the glitch on track 9. I don't know if Steamhammer will replace it now though! :doh:

Should do mate - why don't you drop 'em a line .... there's an email link towards the bottom of their homepage! I've put the link below.

All you do is mail them the CD (without the case/booklet e.t.c.)...I think it took about 2 or less when I sent mine for replacement.

Steamhammer

Should do mate - why don't you drop 'em a line .... there's an email link towards the bottom of their homepage! I've put the link below.

All you do is mail them the CD (without the case/booklet e.t.c.)...I think it took about 2 or less when I sent mine for replacement.

Steamhammer

Thanx mate - email sent :tumbsup:

Steamhammer

By the way I meant 2 weeks or less....not 2 hours or sumfink!

Steamhammer

email address isn't working, it got sent back!!

Is Vinnie still the guitarist on this one ? I met him once & he seemed like a real personable kind of guy. Mind - blowing on guitar as well !

Is Vinnie still the guitarist on this one ? I met him once & he seemed like a real personable kind of guy. Mind - blowing on guitar as well !

Yeah he sure is.

:headbanger:

Steamhammer

email address isn't working, it got sent back!!

Then curse them! I can't find any other bud.... :(