Def Leppard - Let It Go (Live 1983)

Faron

This is probably the song that got me into them :tumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Didn't see anything on this and 1 the new songs are real nice and 2 the Dare Force connection and Johnny's Minnesotian presence just makes it all to epic! His debut solo release Truth or Dare is out now and the 3 video tracks are really good, heck @Geoff my even like it.   I am partial to #2 atm. https://www.facebook.com/JohnnyONeilOfficial https://www.johnnyoneil.com/      
    • I thought of this one today for some reason.  I'm sure everyone here is familiar with "Talking Heads - Psycho Killer" from '77, a very strange track in it's own right, but does anyone here remember the 1980 parody track "Psycho Chicken" by "The Fools"?      
    • That's more like it mate. Your best one so far. Keep it up.
    • Driver's Seat - Barbe Q Barbies
    • Not in particular order Eclipse - Wired Wicked Smile - Wait For The Night Midnite City - Itch You Cant Scratch Kent Hilli Rumble Robin Mcauley Stand On The Edge W.E.T. Transmission Spektra Overload  FarCry - Balance Frozen Tears - Brazen Whisper Nitrate - Renegade
    • The police really haven't changed much over the last 10, 20 or 30 years...they just get a lot more negative publicity today...a cop can't fart in public without it being headline news....we are a society of laws, rules and regulations and we need cops to police and enforce those laws or our society is fucked....it's a shitty job most of the time and many people would not want to do it...and remember they are affected just like we are by all the same shit that is happening around us so maybe we should give them some credit and a little understanding....while I'm not a fan of any kind of authority , I realize that it is necessary and we should do our best to support and respect it....that's not to say we should give them a pass when they fuck up as they should be held to a higher degree of integrity and honor when compared to those they serve....
    • it seems my GF is in that club, thank god

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.