GREAT SELLER

HELLO THIS IS STARYDER1 I JUST WANTED TO START THIS THREAD AND SAY A THANK YOU TO CHOCULAROK FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH THE TAKEN CD AND WHAT I FEEL WAS A FAIR PRICE IT WILL BE ADDED TO MY GROWING QUALITY AND QUANITY COLLECTION BUYING FROM HIM WAS EASY I HOPE TO BUY FROM HIM MORE IN THE FUTURE ALLS GOOD ROCK ON :banger:

HELLO THIS IS STARYDER1 I JUST WANTED TO START THIS THREAD AND SAY A THANK YOU TO CHOCULAROK FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH THE TAKEN CD AND WHAT I FEEL WAS A FAIR PRICE IT WILL BE ADDED TO MY GROWING QUALITY AND QUANITY COLLECTION BUYING FROM HIM WAS EASY I HOPE TO BUY FROM HIM MORE IN THE FUTURE ALLS GOOD ROCK ON :banger:

I'll second that, he is definitely one of the good ones! I've had nothing but good experiences with Matt!

I'll second that, he is definitely one of the good ones! I've had nothing but good experiences with Matt!

Same here, nothing but great things to say about matt! (unless he starts reissuing billy squier and hurricane cd's) lol, just kidding Matt! :)

Same here, nothing but great things to say about matt! (unless he starts reissuing billy squier and hurricane cd's) lol, just kidding Matt! :)

Thanks for all the kind words, guys...I've had nothing but great experiences with all you guys as well.

:drink:

Even though we haven't made any trades I have heard some great things about you and how you handle your business! Just wanted to give a high five! :)