Beware of seller TORROROCKRECORDS

About 3 weeks ago I bought a used CD of this seller Torrorockrecords. (Anyone know him ?) According to the ebay description it was supposed to be in a good condition. Well ..., it wasn't. <_< Fact is the CD is badly scratched and doesn't play. In the fourth track it starts to stutter and then hangs.

I emailed this commercial seller twice to ask for a solution, but never received any response. I mean ..., we are talking 10$, but I refuse to accept such bullshit. :angry: So I went ahead a few days ago and raised a Paypal claim against him, my first one ever. It took me a while to find my way around on the website.

Today I received the first feedback from PayPal. They informed me that they are still checking this claim and that this seller has given his denial of this charge (which I think is ridiculous !). PayPal will keep on checking the details and then make a decision.

Well ..., let's wait and see what will happen. I find it sad to even have to go this way, but I am convinced I acted correctly.

Anyway: Beware of seller TORROROCKRECORDS !!!

You will almost NEVER win a claim filed with paypal for receiving an item "not as described"...I learned that long ago when I won a couple cd's that turned out to be CDR's. Always file "item not received"...at least that way, the seller might be more likely to offer you a partial refund, because the seller stands a good chance of losing the dispute & having paypal totally refund your payment.

• 2 weeks later...
You will almost NEVER win a claim filed with paypal for receiving an item "not as described"...I learned that long ago when I won a couple cd's that turned out to be CDR's. Always file "item not received"...at least that way, the seller might be more likely to offer you a partial refund, because the seller stands a good chance of losing the dispute & having paypal totally refund your payment.

I did the same thing on my one and only paypal dispute.