• Black & White United - Robby Valentine
    • I have been easing myself back into gigs since last year. I had a four year lay off for various reasons, and first gig was The Warning last year. This year I have had three gigs booked so far, with only The Warning one already attended almost exactly a year after I saw them last year. I also have Cassidy Paris in August and Sophie Lloyd in October. I also have one gig booked for next year and it just so happens to be The Warning again ha ha
    • MR. BIG WRAPS UP MULTI-PLATINUM CAREER WITH ‘THE BIG FINISH LIVE’ MR. BIG--Eric Martin (lead vocals), Paul Gilbert (guitar, vocals), Billy Sheehan (bass, vocals), Nick D’Virgilio (drums, vocals)--is closing out their 35-year career in a BIG way…with not one, but two album releases. First up is their 10th studio album, TEN, which was released July 12. Their last-ever live album release will be The BIG Finish Live, which is due out September 6th Track listing: 1. Addicted To That Rush 2. Take Cover 3. Undertow 4. Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy (The Electric Drill Song) 5. Alive And Kickin' 6. Green-Tinted Sixties Mind 7. CDFF- Lucky This Time 8. Voodoo Kiss 9. Never Say Never 10. Just Take My Heart 11. My Kinda Woman 12. A Little Too Loose 13. Road To Ruin 14. To Be With You 15. Big Love 16. The Chain 17. Promise Her The Moon 18. Where Do I Fit In 19. Wild World 20. Paul Gilbert Guitar Solo 21. Colorado Bulldog 22. Billy Sheehan Bass Solo 23. Shy Boy 24. 30 Days In The Hole 25. Good Lovin' 26. Baba O'Riley The BIG Finish Live is a brand-new live album and concert film of MR.BIG’s “The BIG Finish” farewell tour, where the band played their million-selling LEAN INTO IT album in its entirety, plus additional MR.BIG classics. Filmed in 4K at the Budokan in Tokyo, Japan on August 26, 2023, this historic performance will be available in many different multiple high-quality formats: 180g Black Vinyl (3 LP), Hybrid Stereo Multi-Channel SACDs (2), MQA-CDs (2), MQA-CDs + Blu-Ray (2), 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (featuring behind the scenes and interview footage), and cassette (2). All of these formats will come with a booklet/insert that includes previously unreleased photos from their Budokan performance, as well as a sticker or postcard gift for fans.
    • My copy of Sleeze Beez - Look like hell finally turned up. Didn't realise it was a remastered reissue that came out last year, not that thats an issue. Also got the Heaven's Basement S/T EP.
    • Black and Blue-Van Halen
    • Just got tickets to see Geoff Tate...he's actually coming to the town in which I live in Sept...which was a surprise because no-one really ever comes here..but fair play to him...seen him sing for Queensryche on the Empire tour back in 1990..Halloween night to be precise  brilliant show... I'm for Mr.Big on Weds  new album isn't setting my world on fire but I'm still looking forward to it and a wee night away in the Big Smoke  
    • Now this is good. Really enjoying it. Catchy and well done. 
    • Love this band. So much great output. This isn't a great end album, from my first could of listens. Can't get into it.   

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.