What Do Make of This

I was checking out ebay and ran across this:

NO RESERVE! All items sold as is.

Foreign shipping is extra on this item, see #5 below

Please read item description & title carefully before asking questions.

Sorry, no checks and no pay pal at this time. Please read item description & title carefully before asking questions.

Very Important! READ this BEFORE bidding:

1. Pay by money order or certified bank check (similar to money order) only. Sorry, we no longer accept regular checks and no pay pal at this time. 2. If you have not heard from us within 3 days from end of auction, there may be a problem with your mail server. Please proceed to checkout for information on paying. 3. Most orders are shipped within 1-10 days from receipt of payment. 4. Our auctions are all private to prevent other dealers from contacting you and sending you spam, or worse. Bidding is the same process as a regular auction as always, but they will not show up on your bidder management list. 5. We can accept foreign orders, but please understand YOU are liable for any additional shipping and or duties charges. Also, you may be asked to purchase a box, as the only free supplies I have are only for US addresses, or for global priority mail. To check rates for your country, please visit usps.com. 6. While I try to be as accurate as possible, I am human and do make mistakes. If you notice a discrepancy between the item listing and photo, please let me know BEFORE bidding. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS! 7. Don't forget to include your info (item ordered, shipping info) with payment, we can not process orders without this information. Payment must be received within 14 days. 8.All photos and item descriptions are copyright of Dorothy Lee, NO RIGHTS granted for publication in ANY form (print, internet, or television).

Just so you know... the auction is for a poster. Fishy...?

I'd actually like to bid on the item... but may refrain.

99.3% possitive with nearly 3000 transactions.