• That'd be cool. I will be buying their last album soon as the album is at least cheap even if the postage isn't. Think it was like £8 for the CD and £15 for the postage.
    • Second CD was a CDr, that the band sold at their gigs. I will keep my eyes on finding EP, which was release before album, and first album Captain.  
    • Resurrection Mary - Moon Over Babylon
    • I had completely forgot about this album. This acoustic rendition put it back on my radar. Now it's on heavy rotation.     
    • "Sound Of A Breaking Heart" by Prophet  
    • New album 'IV Evermore' out August 30th on Pride & Joy Music: Constancia was formed in 2007 by former Token keyboardist Mikael Rosengren. He got in touch with guitarist Janne Stark (Overdrive, Grand Design, Locomotive Breath, Merryweather Stark etc) and asked him to lay down some guitars. Janne loved the songs and got more and more involved in the process, and the seeds of Constancia were sown. Peter “TrumPeter” Svensson (Mercy, Faith, Overheat, Locomotive Breath, Mountain of Power) came in on drums and the band was completed with bass player Michael Müller (Jaded Heart) and singer David Fremberg (Andromeda), and in 2009 the band’s debut “Lost And Gone” was released. The band labels their music “melogressive hard rock” – melodic, a bit progressive and a little bit aggressive In 2015, the band’s second album “Final Curtain” was released in a regular and special edition (featuring three bonus tracks). The album saw Linus Abrahamson (Andromeda) replacing Müller. Maintaining the six-year gap, the band’s third album “Brave New World” was released in 2021. The album saw UK based singer Pete Godfrey (In Faith, Blood Red Saints) replacing David Fremberg (who was too busy with his studio and other projects). Breaking the six-year gap, the band has managed to finish a new album in only three years!! “IV Evermore” (yes, there’s a pun in there) features twelve new songs that show the band at an even higher level. This time the “melogressive” label fits even better, with some songs having an even more aggressive punch with some heavier riffs yet maintaining the high degree of melodies and hooks. A song like “Build This House” could probably have been a big hit back in the 80s (and there may still be some fans of classic epic melodic pompyness out there), while a song such as “Evermore” displays some heavy, crunchy and detuned guitars. Then there’s the melancholic “Rise” and “Tears I Cry” which takes you on an emotional and musical journey. Overall, there’s a bit more power in the mix and the heaviness has definitely been pushed up a notch. This time Janne mixed and mastered the album with remote tips from his longtime friend and colleague Mikael Nord Andersson (Scorpions, The Rasmus, Roxette, BALLS etc.) and Flemming Rasmussen (Metallica). Constancia is: Pete Godfrey – Vocals; Janne Stark – Guitars and bass; Mikael Rosengren – Keyboards; Peter “TrumPeter” Svensson – Drums The album was mixed and mastered by Janne Stark (The Re-Stoned, Maat Lander, Magnolia, Overdrive, Bandolier Kings etc).
    • When It Falls Apart - Abandon 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.