Danger - Down On My Knees (Compilation)

metaeyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJiemdsZmlsZXMifQ.webp.20d067ca645abcfbc69c032cf12c804c.webp

About the band (from Peach Music):

DANGER was a Swiss hard rock band back in the 80-ies located in Winterthur (greater Zurich area). DANGER was well known because of their extravagant stage shows with rotating saw blades and impressive pyro effects etc. In 1988 DANGER produced their first demo tape "First Strike" and have been finally discovered by an international music management who arranged them to be the supporting act of OMEGA (Hungary's most famous rock band). DANGER was the 2nd Swiss band after Krokus who were able to play at the largest stadiums in the country with more than 20'000 people each.

After many concerts they succesfully supported 1989 WASP in Switzerland (Volkshaus Zürich). So in 1989 DANGER released their first single "Down on my knees/When my heart cries" which was produced by Krokus' gu Fernando von Arb.

Line up 1989
Peach Stöckli – Lead Vosus, Guitars
Benny Meixner – Keyboards, Vocals
Olivier Candela – Bass, Vocals
Luck Rohr – Drums, Vocals (R.I.P 2008)

https://peach-music.com/danger

A beautiful piece of nostalgia that you have dug up. Unfortunately, the band only existed for a very short time. 

Peach, the singer, was later responsible for the vocals in the German hard rock band Subway. 

BTW: The Subway guys have been meeting regularly again for rehearsals and smaller concerts since 2022. 

Source: Interview with Peach on a local Swiss TV station (https://tvoberwallis.tv/nm-307-peach/)

• Like 1

I didn't know that, that's so cool! I liked the song you posted, I'll have to also check out their other music.

And for fun, here's the link to the Spotify artist profile of Peach, the singer. He produces a song from time to time, far from his original styles. 

Don't know if this works in all countries/regions.

Edited by swisspaddy