lyrics

rocketman

Heard a rock song a few days ago on an Internet station in Europe with these lyrics:

remember what you said to me

when time was standing still...

what are you waiting for...

The last line repeated, so I figured that was the chorus/title. Searched online ("what are you waiting for"), and two songs came up by Nickleback and Disturbed. But these are not the groups as the other lyrics don't match. Anybody know the song/artist? Rock on!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• No replies in this thread, really? These guys deserves your recognition, absolutely quality stuff!    
    • Listening to this in a shopping centre with the phone to my ear and it sounds ok. But overall underwhelmed. Bed City were awesome and his vocal we top notch. But I like to think I can disregard that and hear it for what it is. I think it's the Christian stuff that is holding me back. And I dealt with Stryper stuff no problems so I'm trying to figure out why this isn't sitting well I guess times have changed and styper always came off as a bit gimmicky or shticky and kind of fun. It's also 30 years later and I really don't care Bout the Christian messages. They are boring now. Even Stryper aren't as obvious in their lyrics these days. Or maybe it's all just a reminder of the shit Josh did that landed him in jail? Silly to constantly remind people of that. Would prefer just some fun rock music I think.  
    • Nate seems like a legit nice guy too… From his FB page: I just want to thank everyone for such a positive response on the latest announcement! It means the world❤️ I will do my absolute best to honor Cj’s legacy and keep his name alive each show. Hope to see you all soon Best Regards  Nate Peck   And from earlier this year, this lovely pic of him and CJ
    • On Instagram where Stevie Rachelle posted the link to the story it was crazy how many people don't know anything about the bands recent history or read the article. Several people moaning how they are replacing him too quick etc without realising he has been touring with the band since last year when he was covering for a recovering CJ and that Nate and CJ actually became really good friends. CJ would have wanted them to carry on and gave this guy his blessing, essentially.
    • Caddy & Co - Real Little Bandbox  
    • Good news.  Nate seems like a great dude and from what I've seen, he does a nice job.  I think he's the right guy for that gig being he was filling in with CJ's blessing and he has the right tone in his voice to do the songs justice.  Granted, there's no replacing CJ's unique voice but good that they'll still be out there celebrating the music. One thing I wonder is if they'll maybe considering doing some new music with Nate?  I mean, he's a young guy and would probably love to record some new music with them.  Not sure how much demand there would be for it but I like to see them put out a new song at least and just see how it goes.  It would be nice to give Nate something of his own in the setlist too.  I'm not gonna hold my breath though lol.  
    • Earth Vs Wildhearts - Wildhearts
    • Doom of Destiny - Axxis
    • https://www.facebook.com/FireHouseMusic/posts/969966661165147?ref=embed_post

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.