Stargazer - Life Will Never Be The Same

Stefan

New single 'Live My Dream' from the new album out September 30.

Press release:

Ready to hit the airwaves with their new album, Norwegian heavy rockers STARGAZER release an appetizer for the record, in the form of the digital single “Live My Dream”. Working both as a statement and as a teaser for the album, “Live My Dream” is a song trailing hot in the classic heavy metal and hard rock genres, but with a clear personal approach, more Scandinavian if you will, which translates into a more melodic and atmospheric sound.

A song about going far to live your dream”, singer Tore André Helgemo reflects on the song. ”Balancing between life and death, highs and lows, through light and darkness. It’s a hard luck life, anyway you don’t give up. Because you find along this rollercoaster ride, there is something, somewhere, that actually makes sense and gives you renewed energy to carry on. And you can’t give a fuck if anyone tells you this life of yours is insane, because it’s your life”.  _________
After their previous release “The Sky is the Limit”, connoisseurs of the hard rocking world have started noticing Stargazer as one to watch. They received a lot of great reviews all over the western world and were then in late 2019 ready to take on the world for serious touring. Serious touring saw an abrupt end due to Covid for almost every band in 2020-21, Stargazer being one of them.

So now, with the new album, plus the unfinished touring of the previous album, Stargazer is stronger than ever and ready to take on the world; coming alive, literally! Following up the success of their sound of “The Sky is The Limit”, the band is ready to take 2023 by the horns and make it their year.

The five-piece powerhouse hammers on with Scandinavian vibes that consist of virtuosity and a vintage sound with a modern twist. Firing on all cylinders in combination with the sense of good melodies, great riffs, soloes and songwriting handcraft. With one of rock’s best voices and one of the best blues-based hard rock guitar players around today. All this on top of a rock steady hard groove with killer rock songs, or down to the most tender and heartfelt tunes with emotions worn on their sleeves.

The new Stargazer album will be released in the first quarter of 2023

Lineup:
Tore André Helgemo – vocals, rhythm guitar
William Ernstsen – lead & rhythm guitars
Sondre Bjerkset – keybards
Jomar Johansen – bass
Svend Skogheim – drums

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Stargazer - Life Will Never Be The Same

New album 'Life Will Never Be The Same' out March 3 through Mighty Music.

Press release:

After their previous release “The Sky is the Limit”, Norwegian band STARGAZER entered
the radar of connoisseurs of the hard rocking world. The group was loudly hailed as one
to watch. They received a lot of great reviews all over the western world and were, back
then in late 2019, ready to take on the world for serious touring. But serious touring saw
an abrupt end due to Covid-19 for almost every band in 2020-21, with Stargazer being no exception.

The nordic five-piece didn’t loose their spirit and, diligently, took the downtime to start
penning their next album. Produced by guitar player William Ernstsen and vocalist Tore
André Helgemo, “Life Will Never Be The Same” is the result of those dark times with a
silver lining ahead. Engineered by William at Jedimasterstudios, Trondheim, and mixed
and mastered in Medley Studios, Copenhagen, by Soren Andersen (Glenn Hughes,
Electric Guitars, etc), “Life Will Never Be The Same” is exactly the kind of album that
you’d expect from a matured Stargazer and then some.

The five-piece powerhouse hammers on with Scandinavian vibes that consists of
virtuosity and a vintage sound with a modern twist. Firing on all cylinders in combination
with the sense of good melodies, great riffs, solos and songwriting handcraft. With one
of rock’s best voices and one of the best blues-based hard rock guitar players around
today. All this on top of a rock steady hard groove with killer rock songs such as “Live My
Dream”, or down to the most tender and heartfelt tunes, as for example the single “Live
Today”, with emotions worn on their sleeves.

“Live Will Never Be The Same” is the sound of Norwegian classic hard rock flagship, and
Stargazer sets sail again with its this third release in their discography. One to change
their life – and yours – for good.

Tracklisting:

1. Can You Conceive It
2. Live My Dream
3. Rock The Sky
4. Live Today
5. Don’t Kill
6. Will I Come To Heaven
7. Heartbroken
8. Turn Off The Light
9. Beyond The Moon
10. Take Me Home