Edge B.S. (formely known as Edge) - new songs

Stefan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Edge B.S. (formely known as Edge) - new songs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I must say this is easily one, if not my favorite thread. Got to love these 1 offs and oddities. Wish I cold have them all. Once I get my collection out of jail I may copy you and do a PNW version as sharing is caring.   Thanks for the efforts in this thread Russ much appreciated.
    • I adore those first 2 Kix records honestly, their discography is almost in order of favorites, literally with Midnight at 3 and Blow at 4, Hotwire 5 (but could bundle with Show business, but those first 4, minus Don't Close Your Eyes (that one never did much for me, OK song, but quite skippable) are quintessential. 
    • As much as I love Kix, their first 2 albums are not great. And "In God We Trust" was TRASH.
    • Kix (duh). S/T, Cool Kids, Midnight Dynamite, Blow My Fuse, Hotwire. They really can do no wrong. Kings X (double duh). Into the Silent Planet, Gretchen Goes to Nebraska, Faith, Hope, Love, Self Titled, DogMan, Ear Candy, etc... Enuff Z Nuff has at least 10 albums of worthy material, starting with the S/T, then Animals w/Human Intelligent, easily to and through 10, but easily could include Welcome To Blue Island and album 12 ? (question mark). Stryper. Yellow and Black Attack, Soldiers Under Command, To Hell W/the Devil, In God We Trust, and the EPIC Against The Law. Butch Walker/Floyds Funk Revival/Marvelous 3. Sure its a blend of names but mostly the same guys and from Creamy, to the 3 Marvie records to Butch's Left of Self Centered is a good run, and you could include the 2 Southgang records as that's still Butch, Jay and Slug and depending on how much appreciation you have for Butch you can go to present as he is brilliant.   I also think Metal Church, The Dwarves, Warrior Soul and Nelson fit the bill as well.   I am sure there are many more.
    • Oh wow, that song is awful.  
    • The Carpenters never bugged me but... A few years ago, my wife and I went to see Bill Medley in concert.  Well, actually, we went to see Christopher Cross but Medley was the opening act.  Anyway I digress... Medley performed "I've Had the Time of My Life" as you might expect.  And it was wonderful.  Except...the female duet parts were sung by his daughter.  THAT was a bit creepy.   FWIW, Medley was incredible.  Puts on a wonderful show and sounds amazing.  Then again, so was Christopher Cross.  All in all, a tremendous concert.
    • That version........well, let's just say it's not good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.