Tony Martin - Thorns

Stefan

211933353_10219856007175275_515377365715

From FB:

Right then... a quick update on my new solo album THORNS.... It is now rocking along nicely!... With help on the production side from the very talented PETE NEWDECK... should start wrapping things up in the next couple of weeks. ... then its over to the labels to decide how and when to release it. As far as i am concerned the sooner the better .. I can't wait !!!!!! ..... But due process is important so just letting you know its almost there!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • This is from Simon Daniels personal Facebook page: I never post about internal affairs on social media, but since we are being brutally attacked by Steve Lynch, Forgive me for being forced to lower myself to this level, but I see no other way to defend ourselves at this point. We were made equal partners with equal rights by Steve Lynch in 2014. In the last nine years, he loved us for what we did until he decided to quit and leave us high and dry in 2019 including Randy. He waited for Randy to pass to terminate our work for no other reason than to harm us. I’m not gonna elaborate more. Not up for discussion.. We’re not looking for any drama on line and let the legal process which was initiated by Steve Lynch days after Randy’s passing take it’s course. Blessings   Also, in a question from someone as to are they still allowed to use the name and perform the songs now there are no originals left, he said yes as anyone can perform those songs (no mention of the name usage) live, but that they are now performing 80% new material on stage these days. If that is not reason enough to not see a band called Autograph, I dunno what is. I get someone like David Lee Roth would not wanna perform Sammy era VH songs, but if you go out there under the name Autograph, regardless of who is in the band, you have to accept that fans wanna hear the classics, not the new stuff most people have never even heard. Imagine Def Leppard going out on tour and only performing stuff released after Sparkle lounge.
    • USA Holland should be interesting 
    • The song is just ok. I will give the rest of the record a shot but the single sounds way too symphonic for me. I agree with the others, this is not Revolution Saints. It should have some other name or be a Deen solo release. I don't care for the engineering on this song either, it sounds muddy to me. C.H.
    • Yes! Finally a big pair of wings on the front cover.
    • Video for 'Adrian'.    
    • Geoff on cock, of course. 
    • With nothing on the horizon for the remainder of the year, my final list for 2022 is as follows.  1. Avantasia - A Paranormal Evening With The Moonflower Society  2. Threshold - Dividing Lines 3. Battle Beast – Circus Of Doom 4. Soilwork – Övergivenheten 5. Blind Guardian – The God Machine 6. Ghost – Impera 7. Gunshine – Gunshine 8. Slash - 4 9. Skillet – Dominion 10. Ronnie Atkins – Make It Count  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.