Sign in to follow this  
Saga77

Bullring - "Break Down The Gate"

Born in 2018 after a meeting of Remo Ferrari and the core members of Big Ones (Italian renowned Aerosmith tribute band) Dave Pola & Luca Ferraresi (ex Perfect View, Daniel Gazzoli Project)Bullring immediately showed the interest in writing and recording some unreleased material, aiming to bring their music to a widespread audience.

With a talented group of three experienced musicians, who shared stages & studios with international stars like Steven Adler & Gilby Clarke (Guns N' Roses), John Corabi (Motley Crue), Faster PussycatFederico Poggipollini (Litfiba, Ligabue), Michele Luppi (Whitesnake), Elio E Le Storie TeseStef Burns (Vasco Rossi, Alice Cooper) & Irene GrandiBullring are ready to present to the rock fans their mighty hard-rock approach, inspired by the punchy American rock sound of bands like Black Stone Cherry, Pride & Glory, Black Label Society & Hinder.

Debut "Break Down The Gate" was released in September via Street Symphonies Records / Burning Minds Music Group, with artwork and graphics developed by Aeglos Art (Raintimes, Airbound, Wheels Of Fire, Alchemy, Firmo). 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Make Love Like a Man - Def Leppard.   Released as a single from "Adrenalize". I've always hated it. Easily the worst DL song IMO.
    • Thanks mate. I don't know why I was having trouble finding it.
    • what a weird album.  The first 4 tracks are all great and exactly what I want to hear from TMF. then 2 gigantic fillers absolutely kills it imo.  the album in the second half loses momentum - 2 or 3 solid songs at best before a strong end in winner takes all. overall I think the Defiants is much better and teds last solo offering was awesome. I do like those first 4 tracks tho   
    • Seems like they stuck with the same gritty approach to production but it sounds a lot better than the debut. I'm digging this one!
    • I do like the song itself, but I would agree it's such a drastic change in pace that it disrupts the flow quite a bit.  I probably would have swapped that with 'Look Into Me' and placed it near the end of the album.
    • An evolution on the debut in the sound and production...more mature...more Defiants like😂 The title track sure crashes the momentum after the first four awesome tracks.     
    • Ok now that I have listened to it several times, this is my favourite song and it's a beauty. The last track on the album 'Last Train'. You get the vibe of Los Angeles and Sunset in one song. One of the best songs I have heard so far in 2020.    
    • It’s an anti “best of” list.  Songs that were big hits or band’s signature tracks that to be honest are not a favourite of yours...you can’t even add them to a “best of” mix on your phone or on a CDR...and some just down right suck!   Headed For A Heartbreak- Winger (so boring!) Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi (Dead please!) Dude Looks Like A Lady - Aerosmith (awful!)..Rag Doll was even worse Cherry Pie - Warrant (not a bad song but the majority of the rest of the album is way better) Mr. Roboto - Styx (I still can’t forgive Dennis for that mess) More Than Words- Extreme (I like the song but damn that was so not the Extreme sound in general...my dad thought it was the Everly Brothers) When The Children Cry - White Lion (I cry because I can’t take it anymore...too sappy) Pretty Fly For A White Guy - The Offspring (nice sell out boys) Enter Sandman - Metallica (It’s almost become a jingle and was so over played) Silent Lucidity- Queensryche (I saw them live and they ended the concert with this one...talk about not leaving the show on a high)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.