Redemption - new album 2011

Flo

Hello

i've bought the new album limited edition at Amazon.uk

I've noticed a "default" on cd1 , track 3 between 2mins and 2mins 20 , like a digital noise , kind of interference

I've heard it with my headphones

I'd like to know if it's only my cd, a one complete serie of cds printed or if it's the production (i don't think so but who knows...)

Someone ...????

Hello

I've noticed a "default" on cd1 , track 3 between 2mins and 2mins 20 , like a digital noise , kind of interference

I'd like to know if it's only my cd, a one complete serie of cds printed or if it's the production (i don't think so but who knows...)

Someone ...????

i heard it too but don't think it's a flaw, looks like a noise they generate from keyboard or synthesizer or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Someone ...????

i heard it too but don't think it's a flaw, looks like a noise they generate from keyboard or synthesizer or something like that.

It seems like a flaw to me (with headphones it doesn't sound like a "voluntary" noise)but yes it's not only on my cd...

A friend of mine sent me copy with the same thing , i've ddl it on the net and it's the same....

strange strange ....

probably you need to confirm this to the band directly ?

nowadays, Facebook and email are very easy to get connected to bands

i've visited their official website and send a message

I've sent a message to Inside Out Music , they replied "i'm going to listen to it" and after 10 days no answers.....

I'm not on Facebook

I think i will give up !!