Da Vinci Unfinished Business

Does anybody know about a third cd by Da Vinci called Unfinished Buisness. It was up for auction and the seller sent me an email stating that he had another one. I am hoping that someone here knows something about it. The ebay Site is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEDW:IT

Thanks

dog2020

I have a cdr of this album but without the bonus tracks and with different artwork. This is obviously a bootleg and as such not sure it is worth the money hes asking.

It's OKay.

To be fair I am not a huge fan of the band but I cannot say its awful.

:drink: Hey dog2020,

I have a cd-r of this too and I like it. Is slightly heavier than the first 2 but does have some real gems on it, and more of the cheese in the lyrics dept. The sound quality is very good, and it would've been a quality album (as their first 2 are)... Shame.... :(

TIM (2)

Hey dog2020,

Sorry but there are some things I have that I just wouldn't part with, and most of my huge collection of Scandi AOR is included... The 3 Da Vinci albums are the definition of what I love about this music, so sadly I'll keep them. I have seen this several times on eBay though, so keep your eyes open...

Cheers,

TIM (2)

:headbanger: