Selling off my Classic Rock presents: PROG mags...

Shawn Of Fire

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The new album out now. More songs from the album:              
    • Fuck me, he is off on one again: https://rockcelebrities.net/michael-sweet-stryper-is-the-most-hated-band-of-all-time/ Just a few comments that make me cringe: “We may very well be the most ‘hated’ band of all time but we’ve persevered and we’re still here. We are The Yellow & Black Attack. We are Stryper.” Now I am sure there are bigger bands out there who have more haters than Stryper ever had. Whether this is for right or wrong reasons, Nickleback, U2 and Coldplay spring to mind as bands that have got more hate than Stryper over the years, and they mostly ignore it because they choose to acknowledge the millions who do love them rather than cry about those that hate them. “When I listen to Stryper (as an outsider and as unbiased as I possibly can be) I can hear some pretty cool stuff going on. And at the risk of sounding egotistical, I think Oz and I are one of the better guitar duos to have cranked those Mesas up and harmonize in the studio and on stage. I don’t know, maybe I’m just dreaming and we do suck. Oh well, if this is what ‘sucking’ looks and sounds like, I’ll take it.” How can you ever listen to your own music as an unbiased outsider? The guy is blatantly so thin skinned that he just cannot accept some people just do not like his music, or do not like overly preachy christian music. I have said before on here, I really like Stryper and some of Michaels projects outside of the band, but I have had serious burn out on anything he releases just because he releases way too fucking much. And his attitude has seriously turned me off of supporting him. I have not bought the last few Stryper albums. There are a couple of solo albums I am missing. Didn't buy the last Sweet & Lynch. And I only bought the first Sunbomb when it was mega cheap recently. The quality is hit or miss, which I think is down to him going for quantity over quality.  
    • Yeah will look forward to this also   £16 shipping!! I'll wait for a UK seller to stock  
    • Another band that really is not the band it is pretending to be
    • There seems to be no other takers, so here's the solution highlighted.     
    • Dodges Vs Diamondbacks. With this organist playing while car burns.  
    • I quite like this album. Best songs for me are Straight Up Jack, Nobody Gets Out Alive and Southside of Hell.  Score: 4 out of 6. 
    • New song 'Ghost In Me'.    
    • This cd is listed twice as Heard It on the Radio - Volume 1 and Heard It on the Radio Volume 1 and with two different covers 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.