Wildstreet (New Song)

LV KIX

You can now get a taste of what to expect from the new Wildstreet release. They have posted the first track, "Cocked & Ready" on their myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/wildstreet?actp=n%2b0prKAebczfG13CmB%2fL170xxzjSK8k%2f19igSi%2f1c3uQLTXTYANJMky0qJd%2b9I2kBQ21Yhrp9eCm9s%2fMrzCn0WVNjGGWI4TYlLP76ALNGh9QgwzObBfBlz1XDV5WIaUe7LMyut%2bkaG1BWcG4pQUindJ8n%2fDpPA3xFaBtl7k947KRmVnh9l454oOgzxQ7zZbURKAAKgQpwBILC6isX50ww%2b6FnrJpIfNwTB6HsQUSFmLKaxEkS%2ffOdyq0hNcVUHCP

As you will be able to tell... Wildstreet has started to establish it's own identity with the new release. Although only 5 songs have been recorded this release should be a must for most members here.

"Cocked & Ready" is, in my opinion, not even close to the best tune on the new release but it should give you an idea what to expect. If you like this tune you will for sure dig the others ("Shake It", "Poison Kiss", and "Can't Stop The Rock" being my favs).

Oh... not sure when this will be officially released... but keep your eye out for it.