Rock Reports Melodic Rock Bible

JC_AOR

Yep got these when they came out and they were essential IMO back then. I guess they are out of date now given it's about 10 years since the last volume.

A good resource for sure, but not a must have these days.

My wife still laughs when I flick through them and asks "Haven't you already read these 100 times???"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Hold on soldier, I'm hoping that wasn't aimed at me. I don't think I was putting anyone down, and as far as I know, I'm not an atheist either. I don't actually know. I can't stand all this label rubbish and don't have a label for my thoughts on this stuff. Yes, I believe you are born, you live and you die and that's the end of it. But they're just my thoughts.  Anyway, why are we talking about Christmas now anyway? Still almost 30 days to go... 
    • Agree, love that Irish girl type look. Tans are overrated!
    • Only humans were created in the image of God, and most consider that to mean possession of an eternal soul. However, the animals were put on the earth for humans to have dominion and use plus care for them. As for Heaven, we can't know what it will be like, but in my mind it would not be heaven if there were not dogs for me to hang out with, so I expect that yes there will be animals, otherwise how is it heaven for an animal lover? This view of heaven being in the clouds, wearing robes and playing harps is mostly an atheist's invention to mock what they can't comprehend. To try and explain heaven to an atheist is like trying to describe the sky to someone who has had their face buried in mud their entire lives. It's a rather fruitless and usually thankless task. I know atheists have their pile of dirt and nothingness to look forward to (lol). Yes, I am aware that atheists have invented this concept of "ascention" through genetic evolution or artificial immortality as a replacement of heaven in your religion, but I'm not sure how atheists rationalise an incorporeal existence in their concept of pointless nothingness. It doesn't bother me either what you atheists believe, I just wish you weren't so arrogant about your nihilistic mindset and cease with the put downs of those who don't share your belief set. And merry Christmas my pagan friends! I genuinely mean that.
    • Haha. Been decades since I had any discussions like this on the forum and I definitely do not want to revisit, but as my mind is always ticking over I was actually thinking about stuff the other day. So if we (humans) get a fancy afterlife kickin' it with Jesus and God n' stuff, do animals? When an ant dies, does the ant experience Heaven? Does a dog, or a cat? An elephant? Do all beings experience Heaven (or hell too, I guess, if they didn't follow the gospel?). Or do only humans experience Heaven, and if so, why do animals have a pointless existence but there simply must be something more to a human's life other than being born, living and dying?  Genuinely curious, compadre. I used to have many discussions with Mark (metalmaniac777) back in the day and we're still best buds and we even made love a few times. I'm sure he doesn't mind me disclosing that. So seriously not having a dig, but I live to learn. 
    • lol. Really interested to know if they get any takers. Solid wad of cash, $7500. Mildly interesting they still use a photo of the band with Lexxi in it, assuming they haven't replaced him yet? 
    • Yeah, I got a bit of a Degreed vibe from it too. Quality stuff. 
    • My wife had the news on this afternoon and I saw this mind numbing horseshit panic-splashed across the headlines. I thought wow, this sounds alarming. But I heard B.1.1.530 is going to hit even harder. To be honest, though, they called it something else on Aussie news, though - Cock Makers variant, or something like that. I seriously can't remember, but they actually had a name for it rather than this morse code version of it.  Anyway, 95% vaccinated in NSW and we still have to walk around like moron beatshit brains with our face masks on - mandatory - in all indoor settings. Mask rules weren't even this harsh for the majority of the pre-vaccine pandemic. Fuck me I love this cuntry. 
    • Yes, very nice, but unfortunately a distinct lack of "Titties" on show! FFS! This isn't the "Do you want to Bang your Librarian?" thread!
    • Not for me, but have at it bud. 
    • Titties not kitties. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.