"Decline of Western Civilization II: The Metal Years"

Fat Freddy

I know there are a lot of fans of "The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years" around these parts, and since the movie STILL doesn't have a f**king legitimate DVD release after all these years I thought some of ya might be interested in the following info:

For those of you who get the Sundance Channel on your cable system, "Decline II" is running TONIGHT (Feb. 1st) from 11 PM to 12:35 AM. It repeats very early tomorrow morning from 4:30 AM to 6:05 AM. Sundance Channel presents its films uncut and without commercials, usually in widescreen format.

Obviously the times stated above are in "my" time zone (Eastern)... if you live elsewhere, check your local listings as they say and adjust accordingly.

So if ya gots a DVR or a DVD recorder or whatever and you've wanted to record a copy of this classic flick, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. (Goooooo JOE!)

• 6 months later...

I don't know if I get that channel..

I guess i'll be surfing tonight... :headbanger:

I dunno why this got bumped. The original post is from February of this year... all I can say is "check your local listings" :blink: