Hair Metal Mansion Interview with Swirl

Wow, 2 exclusive Hair Metal Mansion interviews in as many days? We are on a roll here!

That's right, I am proud to present another EXCLUSIVE Hair Metal Mansion Interview!

This time, I had the pleasure of talking with a great newer band called, Swirl. If you don't know them already, you will soon, because they are currently on tour with Ratt & Extreme! Another interesting note is that their "Out of Nowhere" CD was produced by ex-Quiet Riot & current Ratt guitarist, Carlos Cavazo!

They are currently promoting their latest release, "Timeline", which was mixed by Fred Coury of Cinderella. Their founder and bass player DT (Duane Jones) also has become good friends with Carlos and after the interview... there will be another special feature where DT recalls his time with Carlos and what it's been like!

So, now without delaying this any further... I present to you, an exclusive interview with the guys from Swirl;

http://hairbangersradio.ning.com/profiles/...on-interview-14