Hair Metal Mansion Interview with Swirl

aXe mAn

Wow, 2 exclusive Hair Metal Mansion interviews in as many days? We are on a roll here!

That's right, I am proud to present another EXCLUSIVE Hair Metal Mansion Interview!

This time, I had the pleasure of talking with a great newer band called, Swirl. If you don't know them already, you will soon, because they are currently on tour with Ratt & Extreme! Another interesting note is that their "Out of Nowhere" CD was produced by ex-Quiet Riot & current Ratt guitarist, Carlos Cavazo!

They are currently promoting their latest release, "Timeline", which was mixed by Fred Coury of Cinderella. Their founder and bass player DT (Duane Jones) also has become good friends with Carlos and after the interview... there will be another special feature where DT recalls his time with Carlos and what it's been like!

So, now without delaying this any further... I present to you, an exclusive interview with the guys from Swirl;

http://hairbangersradio.ning.com/profiles/...on-interview-14

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • It is definitely flashdance. I can't unhear it now.
    • Everyone I have spoken to from cities are shitting themselves over this Omricon variant. I say to them "don't you want things to go back to normal?". But they really don't. They are loving living in a police state. I have spoken to a number of ex-prisoners as well who have similar thoughts about jail. I think a lot of people are wired to like having freedom and choice taken away from them. They enjoy having fewer options. It is bizarre to me.
    • the first song wasn't the clip I heard - this sound more promising to me https://www.facebook.com/100764135031478/posts/426269785814243/  
    • mmmm. Erik great, verses great, solo typical but still good, chorus suspect.  Am I the only one who hears Flashdance in the chorus 🤔 🤣🤣🤣
    • I am not here to convince any of you the Way. I believe everyone has the means and now makes their choice as per free will. Yet , isn't it amusing (well it is to me) how fundamentalist atheists are in their certainty. And I guess that is why you are so intolerant to other beliefs. There is no room for doubt in your minds. You feel you know all the answers and that there are no mysteries outside of your understanding. Though you are just a speck upon a speck upon a speck staring at a piece of dirt on the toenail of an elephant and then believing that is the entire knowledge of the elephant. Good luck with that. 
    • Yeah, I mean that's a fair call. This is what people originally were concerned about and it's gradually happened and not many people have really noticed or cared. Tracking everyone everywhere they go. (if you scan in  )
    • I think generally that this new "threat" is being taken with a grain of salt. I'd like to think so anyway. Regardless, by the time we all say ENOUGH, the new powers put in place by ALL Governments and new "digital ID's" and tracking apps will be well established.  Well played, the powers that be, well played. 
    • New video for ”Lost In The Night”.    
    • I had a couple of videos recommended on youtube today so I looked at them. One was an interview with the doctor in South Africa who "discovered" and diagnosed the new variant, and she spent the entire interview saying how mild it was, and that the patients hadn't even actually shown any symptoms with the variant. The other video I watched was a mainstream, panic-endorsed media interview with two "top doctors" who both said that if this variant is as mild as suggested it is actually better to let it spread and become the dominant strain of covid.  The problem is, that around these two things, as soon as the hosts/reporters start talking, they're back in full panic mode, asking if borders should be shut, countries locked and doing their best and hardest to make sure that panic and hysteria is returned as soon as humanly possible.  So I want to know when a law can be passed where people in public positions that spread panic can be shot on the spot. That's my ideal wish, but in the real world of 2021, when are these panic merchants going to be stood down from their positions? It seems like this new variant is absolutely nothing at all that anyone anywhere should be worried about, and if you believe the "top doctors," spreading it should be embraced. So how does this whole panic hysteria storm get whipped up in the space of a few days? And why aren't people being held accountable for whipping up this madness and stopping actual life from ever continuing again?   For anyone interested, the two clips I saw were these-  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.