Cinderella - "Nobody's Fool" (live, 1986)

aXe mAn

I'm really hoping that Tom's voice will get better soon so they can get back out on the road! I would absolutely love to see them....they're one of the bands that are on my "must see" list. I was going to see them last summer....it was Cinderella/Warrant/Lynch Mob... but as you know, it was canceled.

I've always thought that Tom Keifer is one of the most talented muscians & songwriters of the genre...and in my opinion, Cinderella has never released a bad album.

So in hopes of a Cinderella return, I found some rare live footage of Cinderella performing "Nobody's Fool" in 1986....in Montreal, Canada. It's when they were opening for Bon Jovi, I believe....and it was their first big tour.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAcUsrSUhXs

I'm with you brother...Cinderella is one of the best live bands I've ever seen! I saw them a few months before that video was shot opening for David Lee Roth & I've seen them open for Poison a couple of times...I was bummed they had to pull out of Rocklahoma last year..... :crying: