some olde buckeye metal for the masses...

sharatan

So it is done and if all works well ready for KIT if not after KIT (as last year for Death Dealer). Here a first rough cover of the THRUSTER-M.I.A. to be released on FILS DU METAL.

LP will be limited to 500 handnumbered copies, First 100 copies come with the ORIGINAL "Back in time/Excellorater" 7" and those 100 are in colored vinyl. Attention: The Collector's edition of 100 copies will be about 10 € more expensive because of the Original 7" which was a collector's piece until now and which I had to buy from the band. So be prepared for this.

From the musical side you all know, unbelievable great US power metal with best guitars and vocals. LP contains the 9 tracks from the "M.I.A." album that the band recorded in 1987 professionally but never released officially.

The two tracks from the 7" are not included on the LP.

A lot of more infos and detailled pricing to follow the next days!(FDM)

5vhn-1a.jpg

check their website at:

http://www.thrusterrocks.com

thruster used to open for the mighty CJSS in their cinti days....the single is so and so but the demo slays supreme!

So it is done and if all works well ready for KIT if not after KIT (as last year for Death Dealer). Here a first rough cover of the THRUSTER-M.I.A. to be released on FILS DU METAL.

LP will be limited to 500 handnumbered copies, First 100 copies come with the ORIGINAL "Back in time/Excellorater" 7" and those 100 are in colored vinyl. Attention: The Collector's edition of 100 copies will be about 10 € more expensive because of the Original 7" which was a collector's piece until now and which I had to buy from the band. So be prepared for this.

From the musical side you all know, unbelievable great US power metal with best guitars and vocals. LP contains the 9 tracks from the "M.I.A." album that the band recorded in 1987 professionally but never released officially.

5vhn-1a.jpg

check their website at:

thruster used to open for the mighty CJSS in their cinti days....the single is so and so but the demo slays supreme!

ähem George, do you know if they also did a CD release for this amazing gem??? I don't wanna start again to collect vinyl :whistle:

• 1 month later...

5vhn-1a.jpg

check their website at:

ähem George, do you know if they also did a CD release for this amazing gem??? I don't wanna start again to collect vinyl :whistle:

cd's MISSING in ACTION for the moment....if ya need i'll send ya the demo, brotha....

5vhn-1a.jpg

check their website at:

cd's MISSING in ACTION for the moment....if ya need i'll send ya the demo, brotha....

edit: i didn't ask if ya need a copy of the single, it's out of question i guess.... :christmas:

5vhn-1a.jpg

check their website at:

edit: i didn't ask if ya need a copy of the single, it's out of question i guess.... :christmas:

right dude :lol: but the demo would be cool :drink:

• 3 weeks later...

after many spinning the vinyl definately came fantastic. although i have the feeling that a couple of trax sound a little bit faster than the demo.....have to listen the demo again to find out for sure...