Hair Metal Mansion Interview with Todd Chase of Tuff

aXe mAn

Hey everyone,

I got a big announcement.... I recently had the honor of doing an interview with Tuff bassist, Todd "Chase" Chaisson!

It is now up and posted on the site;

http://hairbangersradio.ning.com/profiles/...ion-interview-3

So check it out and let me know what you think!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Yesterday Gone - Rox Diamond
    • Decay Of Humanity - Despair
    • Local news here still gives the daily tally of new cases, number of deaths, number in the ICU, and the percentage of positive tests. Now they've recently added children under 12. Among the top stories every single day. I'm so sick of it I don't even watch the news anymore. Propaganda machines.
    • I'm not normally one for conspiracy, but I have been wondering what the motivation has been for the elites to continue this control of the population. It seems that since covid started there has been a massive redistribution of wealth - from the middle and working class to the 1% (of which the media and politicians are part). It's all about the $. Covid has been amazing for boosting the elites already astronomical wealth at the expense of the rest of us. We are the new serfs.
    • I bet they're probably supposed to be resistant to the first two shots, but amazingly, just as they need the panic to return to get people to take the booster shot, I have a feeling that the booster shot will save the day? So everyone, go out and get your soon-to-be mandatory booster, because if you don't, this week's variant will kill you immediately.  And please feel free to quote me at the time, that some urgently lethal new strain will pop up just as numbers for the fourth booster shot begin to drop too. 
    • Lambda, Mu and now Omicron are all "supposedly" resistant to the vaccines and highly transmissible.  But I agree, enough is enough. 
    • You could record a whole CD for $7500.
    • its hard to say what the best cast was, how many legends have come from that original cast, but just the same those 1988 to about 1995 years just saw a steady stream of legends as well, Phil Hartman, Dennis Miller, just as they left Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, all those guys, I think the last funny cast they had was Will Ferrels, though Andy Samberg does crack me up.
    • There was a time when SNL pushed boundaries rather than just capitulating to the woke Leftist hive mind. Hasn't been funny in about 2 decades now.
    • That Was Yesterday - Foreigner

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.