METAL TREASURES - with sounds now...

metalhunter

Hey Rockers,

I will just let you know that we're featuring now music on Metal Treasures from bands like ANGEL X, BLACK ROSE, CLAUDE ZIRCLE, HARLET, ROLEN, ICE WATER MANSION,.... Check out the updates section and turn on your speakers :guitbannana:

If you will have any request - let me know this :tumbsup: !!!

www.metal-treasures.com

Metal On

Charly

please i want mr. charley re. to be the dj..... B) excellent choise that last command from p. crue....

here's the link for this great site...

www.metal-treasures.com

bro I love you :drink: thanks for those nice words!!! I hope I can do much more stuff in the vein of POWER CRUE. Really an amazing band and worth to check out...

Mr. DJ :D

Anyone else having problems getting these to play? Oh yeah and great site!

Hi relivinthe80's!

Sorry about the problems!!! Please try this, mabye it helps to fix the problems: At first choose a track on the player window below. Then you will see the track loading on the window above (the track run through the window). After the complete loading the track stop's, now again click on the track on the below window...

did it work???

Hi relivinthe80's!

Sorry about the problems!!! Please try this, mabye it helps to fix the problems: At first choose a track on the player window below. Then you will see the track loading on the window above (the track run through the window). After the complete loading the track stop's, now again click on the track on the below window...

did it work???

No, I can't get any of them to even start loading.

Hi relivinthe80's!

did it work???

No, I can't get any of them to even start loading.

:doh: Hm, really strange!!! It takes a little bit longer for loading the songs...did you have waited? Anyone else have problems with the player?

• 2 weeks later...