TRASH - "BURNIN ROCK" CD...

metalhead69

OK here's my problem: I've been making an inventory list of all my cd's on the computer (I've done A-T so far) & I came across my TRASH - "BURNIN' ROCK" cd which I bought off Ebay many moons ago. Upon further examination it looks like a bootleg cd-r. The top of the cd is gold & the bottom is blue & it's very thin. On the disc it reads 1998 VM Productions AR-78-12491/VM-R-061. Now the sound is excellent but my question is when I play it on my computer on the Windows Media Player it recognizes the artist, the track, the album & the songwriters. Now would a cd-r be recognized like that? I don't have any other cd-r's to compare it to... :screwy:

OK here's my problem: I've been making an inventory list of all my cd's on the computer (I've done A-T so far) & I came across my TRASH - "BURNIN' ROCK" cd which I bought off Ebay many moons ago. Upon further examination it looks like a bootleg cd-r. The top of the cd is gold & the bottom is blue & it's very thin. On the disc it reads 1998 VM Productions AR-78-12491/VM-R-061. Now the sound is excellent but my question is when I play it on my computer on the Windows Media Player it recognizes the artist, the track, the album & the songwriters. Now would a cd-r be recognized like that? I don't have any other cd-r's to compare it to... :screwy:

Don't know if it's a CDR, but If it was and it was tagged the info will show up on computers

or CD players that support cd tagging...