HOLLYWOOD ROCKS!

Nelson

I've been into documentaries since I bought GET THRASHED. I saw the METAL- A HEADBANGER'S JOURNEY in my favorite Game and Music store second hand, bought it and enjoyed it tremendously. So when I saw HOLLYWOOD ROCKS! in Wal-Mart, I knew that I have to get it.

I just got it last night and watched it immediately. WOW! What a huge dissappointment!!! Compared to the 2 written above (especially METAL which was very professionally done), this one looks like a High School project. There were a ton of band pictures and flyers from the 80s era and the camera just stays with each of them for about 5 minutes. The voice over is horrendous. The informations are mostly useless, even the ones coming straight from the mouths of rockers. Overall, I got the feeling that I just wasted my money on this.

One thing that this movie cleared to me, though is that rocker who went so low as to have sex right there at the dumpster who Frankie Banali said in VH1's When Metal Ruled The World. It was Stevie Rachelle of TUFF.