GLAM JUNKIE

I just recieved in the mail the 3 FIREPOWER cds in the mail for $50.00 to include shipping very well packed they are awesome AUSTRIAILAIN INDIES and I would recommend them to any whos likes indie glam/hard rock genre, very fast shipping (even for this time of the year), but the nicest thing about them is that all 3 are silver pressed and thats great because they fit nice in my quantity quality all silver pressed cd collection LOL THANK YOU AGAIN GLAM JUNKIE

I just recieved in the mail the 3 FIREPOWER cds in the mail for $50.00 to include shipping very well packed they are awesome AUSTRIAILAIN INDIES and I would recommend them to any whos likes indie glam/hard rock genre, very fast shipping (even for this time of the year), but the nicest thing about them is that all 3 are silver pressed and thats great because they fit nice in my quantity quality all silver pressed cd collection LOL THANK YOU AGAIN GLAM JUNKIE

No worries. Always happy to help. Will be in touch soon.