Fate - Cruisin' for a bruisin' CD

I just have a question regarding the "Cruisin for a bruisin" disc. I recently bought the MTM remastered version on the ebay and the booklet is kind of low quality (with muddy part of the front cover and some unreadable text) and there is no number around the hole of the disc (it just says "Fate - Crusin' for a bruisin'). Does anyone know, if there was a mistake in the official booklet pressing or as I asume, is it a bootleg?

I didn't even realise they'd remastered/reissued this one. I knew they did the "Matter of Attitude", which was pretty rare (& great), but not the much-easier-to-find (and fairly average) "Cruisin'..." album? Frankly I'm not sure why anyone would want to bother copying this when the original is not that sought-after, so I assume you didn't pay very much for it anyway....?

I know Jez picks up some of these remasters so he may have it to be able to help you....

I didn't even realise they'd remastered/reissued this one. I knew they did the "Matter of Attitude", which was pretty rare (& great), but not the much-easier-to-find (and fairly average) "Cruisin'..." album? Frankly I'm not sure why anyone would want to bother copying this when the original is not that sought-after, so I assume you didn't pay very much for it anyway....?

I know Jez picks up some of these remasters so he may have it to be able to help you....

Yep - I picked this one up and had the same problem with the booklet. All of the pressings came with dodgy printed booklets, but MTM sent an email out, offering a free replacement booklet if you sent off your Name and addy etc. I am presuming you have got one of these. I got my replacement booklet within the week. Not much help in this situation I know, as MTM are now no more, so don't know what to suggest really.