Horrible Seller!

I recently won a rare Def Leppard promo cd from www-adrenalized-de. I paid $6.00 for shipping. So far so good, right? The seller then takes it upon himself to send the cd with the jewel case. He put a note inside that reads "I cent (his spelling) the cd without jewel case because of the weight. So I can send airmail not standard (4-6 weeks). I hope that was ok for you." And of course, the cd arrives broken...almost snapped it two. The seller never emailed me asking if it was ok to send it without the jewel case, plus I would think that $6.00 was plenty to cover airmail shipping for 1 cd (from Germany). Either way, that was his shipping quote as listed in the auction. I've emailed him telling him what happened & that I expected a complete refund, but I'm sure I'll have to file an "item not received" claim with paypal. :2up:

Actually, let me modify something...he did send the rear jewel case (no cd tray), but put the cd & the front insert in a sleeve. So I guess that the added weight of the cd tray & front jewel case must have made the package cost too much??!! :bigboom: