• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

50% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • First listen to this album today. Very very good. Big Bon Jovi vibes, in great catchy songs.
    • Heard the album yesterday, "Live by Fire" stood out as the best song, and probably the only one I'll return to.    
    • not much outside the first 2 tracks stuck tbh 
    • on the commercial side, I definitely had a suno song on my release radar on Spotify last Friday. Instantly recognised the AI dude lol. When I looked at the song credits there was no reference to Suno. I thought you still needed to reference them 🤔 The guy had 4 songs on his Spotify page, all 4 mins long. One had 137,000 streams which even at Spotify crap payments is a decent bit of dosh? few hundreds $? 
    • Scars of Solitude is a quartet hailing from Äänekoski, Finland. In their music a wide range of metal genres shake hands with lyrics dealing with self-reflection, -loathing and -destruction. You know, all the usual fun stuff. Full album...    
    • Version #1 for me. I still don't know about a lot of the male vocals, but yeah, no doubt at all that - for whatever reason - the female vocals do sound realistic for sure. How did you get them without requesting female vocals? No worries about the new features. Yeah, might be a tablet/computer compatibility issue. I'm not sure what to do now. They got back to me and said they could merge all my accounts, which is what I wanted, but now that means I'll only have those 5 songs to play with each day, unless I upgrade my plan. Which I probably will.  I have thousands of photos from the weekend to go through so I might get a little side-tracked for a minute or two, but I'll think this through a bit more. The other thing I'm not sure about that I kind of don't want to ask and just hope for the best, is they say you don't have commercial rights to a song created when you're not subscribed. Not ideal, but okay. But, what if you go back with the new features and tweak an old song? Is that now considered a new song done while you're a subscriber, this making it commercially useable? I'd assume (and hope) so.  
    • 2nd album from these guys from Chile released on Frontiers last month, if you like a bit of melodic metal check it out. https://www.facebook.com/sinnersblood Full album...  
    • Light Of Day is all the singles Lights Of Marfa released between December 2018 - June 2020 put onto one album. Full album...  
    • Seventh album of the heavy metal veterans of the Texas heavy metal scene, featuring Jason McMaster (ex-Watchtower, Dangerous Toys) and Stuart "Batlord" Laurence (Agony Column). Out now. Full album...  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.