QWAZIMOJO - Glorious (Baltimore/Nashville band)

AlphaMale

QWAZIMOJO- Glorious

https://www.facebook.com/CatdaddyStudios/videos/1383462358474202/

Baltimore-via-Nashville power trio Jeff Chance(bass/keys), Joe Arrington(guitars) and Nate Johnson(drums) along with Manila's Tami Defensor Gallano (vox) are now Qwazi (kind of) Mojo (magical)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeah, at the moment he's the only option for me here. A few guys I'm not really interested in and although EM was everywhere a few years ago, he definitely appears to have settled down recently. If anything, wouldn't mind seeing his name pop up a little more these days, though it's fine as is. 
    • I've been a bit let down by recent albums but the genuine anticipation I feel for new material from these guys means they must have done something right through the years. Would absolutely love it if they unexpectedly hit another homerun. 
    • Classless Act - Welcome to the Show Out of This World - Out of This World Within Temptation - The Unforgiving  The Black Sorrows - The Chosen Ones Horsehead - Onism i-TEN - Taking a Cold Look (Rock Candy remaster) Touch - Touch (Rock Candy remaster) Spys - Spys/Behind Enemy Lines (Renaissance double album reissue)  
    • Literally just added this one to the main site: https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=433&CDName=30 Coming In Hot&Letter=A  
    • Another greatest hits album! And even worse, live greatest hits: JACKYL : 30 Coming In Hot +3 New Tracks (2022) BY BANNED WEBSITE · PUBLISHED AUGUST 13, 2022   When many classic hard rock-related acts from their generation succumbed to trends, JACKYL has been strong & healthy for more than 3 decades. Now 2022 JACKYL are celebrating the 30th anniversary of their platinum debut album with the release of a new best-of collection titled ”30 Coming In Hot”. There has been a ‘best of’ from the band some years ago but this one is different: ”30 Coming In Hot” includes their best songs this time performed live, where they truly showcase their power, plus 3 brand new studio tracks. JACKYL earned two Guinness Book of World Records citations and the designation “The Hardest Working Band in Rock ‘N’ Roll” for performing 100 shows in 50 days as well as 21 shows in 24 hours. Yeah, JACKYL born to play live, and ”30 Coming In Hot” is really ‘hot’ indeed. Very well recorded, mixed & produced, the set is very, very good and entertaining, and you have 3 new songs to enjoy as well. Highly Recommended   01 – Another Round (New Studio Track) 02 – Get All Up in It (New Studio Track) 03 – Bad Decision (New Studio Track) 04 – Blastoff (Live) 05 – My Moonshine Kicks Your Cocaine’s Ass (Live) 06 – Encore (Live) 07 – Screwdriver (Live) 08 – Down On Me (Live) 09 – Push Comes to Shove (Live) 10 – Just Because I’m Drunk (Don’t Mean You’re Right) (Live) 11 – Secret of the Bottle (Live) 12 – I Stand Alone (Live) 13 – When Will it Rain (Live) 14 – Dirty Little Mind (Live) 15 – Redneck Punk (Live) 16 – Cut the Crap (Live) 17 – The Lumberjack (Live) Jesse James Dupree – Vocals, Guitar Jeff Worley – Guitar Chris Worley – Drums, Percussion Roman Glick – Bass   BUY www.amazon.com/Jackyl-30-Coming-Hot/dp/B0B5N9T45Y
    • I have no real opinion on the band's schtick. I do have an opinion on their earlier albums - they contained a lot of good songs. The last few... not so. Hope they can pull something out here but expectations aren't high
    • There’s bound to be an ADV fan somewhere 😂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.