www.engraving-the-rock.com

Guest engravingtherock

Guest engravingtherock

I'd like your opinion on my page. I create professional grade music arrangements for 80's Rock bands. I know there are a bunch of Guitar Tab sites out there on the net, and I plan on setting mine apart from the rest that just host user submissions.

Soon, I will be hosting a tutorial for guitarists who want to move up from Guitar Pro or PowerTab, on to Sibelius, which is what is used to publish all of Hal Leonard's books... I'll be tearing apart how they do it, and passing it on, so others who have the skill, can finally learn to really put Sibelius to work for them!

I have custom arrangements for sale on my site, but I also have a Free Stuff section with some samples of my work. More free stuff to come soon, but I am in middle of working on my arrangement of Cinderella's "Night Songs" album, since none of the out of print versions are very close to the actual recording.

I figured this would be a good place to promote my site, as well as get feedback from like minded individuals who like good music. I tend to lean towards bands that ruled the Hollywood scene back in the 80's and early 90's. So, if you like Dokken, Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, and others like that, chances are you might find something of interest at my page.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to email me from my contact page to let me know that Heavy Harmonies sent you my way! If you aren't a musician, please feel free to disregard this message, unless you like the occasional musical joke...then feel free to bookmark it, as it is also my blog!

Rock Out!

Chris

http://engraving-the-rock.com

• 9 years later...