Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation 4 Epile

back4more

Liberty N' Justice is trying to create awareness of epilepsy and raise money for research to find a cure.

The disease hits very close to home for Justin Murr and his family. Justin's oldest daughter, Trinity Paige Murr, was diagnosed with epilepsy at age 7. For the past five years she has battled through daily medication, hospital stays, cluster seizures, induced comas, three weeks in the ICU — and finally brain surgery. To raise awareness, Murr got together with Vic Rivera and wrote 5 songs from a perspective of what he saw his daughter going through, his love for her, doubting his own faith, and where his relationship with his wife was at the time. Murr states, "I held nothing back in the lyrics and wanted people to see what this disease was doing to my family and my heart really wants to raise awareness and help other families going through the same thing."

DONATE $7.50 or more and you will be able to download this new LNJ EP while helping a great cause. Donations will be made to The Epilepsy Foundation in Trinity's name. Donations can me made through LNJ's website at www.libertynjustice.net . All the musicians and the cover artist (Rex Zachary) donated their time and talents to this EP. The track listing is ......

Say Uncle (Paul Shortino of Rough Cutt/Quiet Riot/King Kobra, Ron Keel of Keel, and Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister)

Throwing Stones (Donnie Vie of Enuff Z' Nuff and JK Northrup)

Paige's Song (Philip Bardowell of MAGDALEN/Unruly Child/The Beach Boys and Tony Palacios of Guardian)

Playing God (Terry Ilous of XYZ, Jeff Paris and Richard Kendrick of Near Life Experience)

Chasing A Cure (Benny Mardones, John Pine and Bill Leverty of Firehouse)

Besides the new EP, LNJ has opened there own digital store (our complete discography including a newly released album "Here: LNJ demos and unreleased songs") through there website and any album or song bought between now and Feb 14,11. LNJ will donate those proceeds as well.....

You can check out a video featuring Trinity Murr at

Please help us spread the word about this project....

We hope even if you don't like this style of music you would consider making a donation for a great cause

and "pray" we stop chasing and start catching the cure for epilepsy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• This one is really good honestly, 10 songs, pretty much all their big hits. Very concise.
    • I think most people know my stance on these two. I love LA Guns and think Tracii is one of the best guitarists to come out of the hair metal scene, and while I like Stryper I have really gone off them due to Michaels compulsion to release new material every second Wednesday. I have not bought the last 2 or 3 Stryper albums, and a bunch of other stuff he is involved in because of this. Hell, didnt even pick the first Sunbomb album up til early this year and only then it was because I got it for £5 instead of the usual £13 to £15 that Frontiers CDs usually cost. That album did not impress me. Musically it was tight but Sweets vocals were pretty "meh", and sounds like they are gonna be even worse on this album. Have to agree to what has already been said, but I can barely even understand what he is singing. Now while I am fine with listening to foreign language songs, if a singers native tongue is English, I wanna be able to understand what he is singing. Fuck me, there are death metal bands out there easier to understand than this. If I didnt know the song title, I would think it was called I'm bating bulls yeah
    • That Sunbomb release was soo bad that I can't believe there's gonna be another one.
    • Computer generated Gene is now God of Thunder 
    • Sorry, but those vocals are not good at all...
    • More info about Good Times Music: Welcome to Good Time Music…if you have found your way over here, it’s surely because you have a desire for melodic hard rock and AOR…or at least to satiety your curiosity, what we are all about . We will shortly announce our first signed band and one more will follow soon. We hope to be a landmark with the community and bring nothing but the best within the genres. To start off with we’ll release about 4 releases pr year. And with the love and support by you, the fans, we will hopefully gradually add to our rosters over the time to come. We will for sure be a force to be reckoned with and we are here to stay for good. Welcome onboard to all on this amazing journey we are about to engage in . Best, Carsten/CEO/President Good Time Music
    • It’s not a “you” problem; I could barely make out a word while listening to “Unbreakable” last night. A lyric video is definitely necessary when listening to MS these days. Still, even not having a clue what he was singing for the most part, this is better than pretty much everything off the first Shitbomb album. 
    • Enjoying this one, for defs their best release and they wear their influences firmly on their sleeves , mixing bands like Van Halen/Whitesnake/Treat/Pretty Maids/Magnum so whats not to like  
    • I didn't make the connection until a couple of days ago. This is the previous group of Tobias from Nestor.        
    • I miss the days when I could actually understand what Michael Sweet was singing.  Not sure if that's a "me" problem or a "Sweet" problem...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.