Echo Us release video collaboration: The Mirror In The Window...

Guest AbsoluteProbability

Guest AbsoluteProbability

The Mirror In The Window is a video collaboration between Echo Us and digital artist Andrea Attili.

The apex of Echo Us' latest album, Tomorrow Will Tell The Story, the Mirror In The Window video short is based on the dynamic superposition of images, bringing forth free association through the creation of stories in the mind of the viewer...

Ethan Matthews: "Andrea's video short 'Persistence In Kerr Metrics' caught my eye earlier this year and I knew it was the perfect method of displaying the concepts brought forth on the album- it is particularly enlightening to find that still images I've been taking and compiling for years can fit so well into the complete idea- The Mirror In The Window is as much a video short as it is a music video."

Two other pieces of Echo Us video are also available to youtube viewers; both 'remuxed' from various pieces of digital animation, Anchors Away and This Is The Dream The Dream is You appear with their original working titles "Adonai" and "YHVH" respectively.

The Mirror In The Window [

]

www.echous.net