TED POLEY and TANGO DOWN!

100727-tedpoleyatmaxcapver2b.jpg

TED POLEY LIVE IN MA.:

Maximum Capacity has made a name for itself as a Premier Rock Club in the New England area, for bringing some of rocks best acts to a live setting. Over the last year they have showcased such notables as Tyketto, LA Guns, Stephen Pearcy (of Ratt), Trixter, Firehouse, Danger Danger, Saliva, and Dokken! Welcoming back this July to our stage is Danger Danger Frontman, Ted Poley!! Along with special guests, Tango Down (featuring new Vocalist, David Reece of Bangalore Choir and Accept fame) This show is a must for any fan of the MelodicRock genre. Maximum Capacity also has a full restaurant sports bar in the down stairs area with some of the best food around. So its your one stop place for a night of food and entertainment.

Ted had this to say about the upcoming show: "I am thrilled to return to Max Cap to rock the house for the D2 fans in Mass.! This club kicks ass! You WILL have a great time and you can expect to hear your fav D2 songs as well as a few gems from my solo CDs! So come out and be prepared to sing along! We are playing with my ultra talented brothers- Tango Down, what a night it will be! See you all on the 29th!"

Ted Poley & Tango Down Thurs July 29th / Maximum Capacity 116 School Street / Chicopee Ma. Tix $10 /

www.myspace.com/maximumcapacity / www.newmaximumcapacity.com.