A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)

back4more

Liberty N' Justice along with Shipwreck Island Studios is giving away LNJ's 2006 CD "Soundtrack Of A Soul" for free all day Christmas Eve at www.shipwreckislandstudios.com. The CD features guest vocals from

Sebastian Bach, Stephen Pearcy (RATT), Mark Slaughter (Slaughter), Pete Loran (Trixter), Tony Harnell, Leif Garrett and many more! Then on Christmas Day, Shipwreck Island is giving away a bunch more free music including a yet to be released LNJ tune featuring Terry Illous (XYZ), Alton Hood (D.O.C.) & JK Northrup!!! This is LNJ's way of saying Merry Christmas and don't forget that LNJ's new CD on Retroactive Records "Light It Up" is gonna be available 1-19-10 but preorders are shipping now and the CD can now be ordered through CD baby (http://cdbaby.com/cd/lnj) or LNJ's revamped website (www.libertynjustice.net) !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Well I love my top 10 and it was basically impossible separating them. All killer albums imo. 
    • Pretty crazy, what's going on in China at the moment. Thank goodness you'd never see something like that happen in Austra- oh. Uh, as you were. There must be plenty of videos like this out and about at the moment-    
    • Haha, a couple of you guys keeping pretty quiet about changed minds on synthwave, after being pretty vocal about how terrible it is/was? I must say, I never got into the dark synth stuff like Dance With The Dead... more for the fact that I need vocals with the synthwave I really dig. I've actually heard a few dark synth bands this year I've passed on, with vocals, that I wonder if there'd be interest in here? Just gotta try to remember who they were...  As for the best of the year, not sure what to make of this year. There's an absolute tonne of good to very good albums, but when I look at the top end I'm not exactly blown away by any amazing albums. Good ones, and a lot of really excellent songs this year... but my highest rated album this year is 82%... which is a good album, but nothing looks like even threatening the 90% mark this year, which seems extremely unusual. The best of last year, for instance, seems a lot better than the best of this year. Still, I can't complain as there's been a lot of good music... just not as many great entire albums. 
    • Another band ruined by frontiers.
    • Yeah, sad news. Even though she was a quiet achiever in that group with Stevie getting most of the attention, she sings Lead on two of my favourite "Fleetwood Mac" tracks. "Little Lies" is a Killer. R.I.P.      
    • For me, "Run-D.M.C." in '88 on their "Tougher Than Leather" tour when I was 16. A bit left field, but I loved these guys in my early teens. They weren't afraid to embrace Hard Rock guitars in their music.    
    • I was there too mate. You can't beat the atmosphere of a concert "in the round". I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.
    • Keep a lid on it 
    • This one looks like a fun ride....  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.