trans siberian orchestra concerts

Guest bdamo

Trans-Siberian Orchestra has released their tour date schedule for 2009/2010. This year,Trans-Siberian Orchestra will begin its 2009/2010 Concert tour with a concert to be held in Youngstown, Ohio on November 1. Their 2009/2010 concert tour will

Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2009 Concert Tour Dates Released

wrap up on January 3 in Nashville, Tennessee. Overall, Trans-Siberian Orchestra will play over 130 shows during their 2009/2010 tour.

Virginia Trans-Siberian Orchestra fans can catch a concert at the Richmond Coliseum

Richmond, Virginia, is on Trans-Siberian Orchestra's 2009 tour list again this year. Last year, my husband took me to the Richmond TSO concert as a birthday present. I had heard a lot of great things about their shows and wanted to experience a TSO concert first hand. We had a great time at the show and thoroughly enjoyed the music and also the light show. I do suggest that concert goers dress warmly. We were seated on the ice rink, which was covered for the event. The metal chairs made floor seating a chilly experience. The concert itself was superb and a local girl who was touring had the joy of performing in front of her family.

The Richmond, Virginia Trans Siberian Orchestra concert will be held on Thursday, November 5 at 7:30 P.M. Unlike last year, there is only one show and also unlike last year, the concert will be held during the work week