Richie Ranno's All-Stars

cdjunky41

I thought I posted this awhile ago, but can't find it. Richie is the guitar player for Starz. He also has Insane George DiAna (STARZ) on bass and Joe X. Dube (STARZ) on drums.

Their set list includes:

MR. SOUL-NEIL YOUNG

ALLRIGHT NOW-FREE

TURN THE PAGE-BOB SEGER

BRANDY-LOOKING GLASS (DUBE'S OLD BAND)

BROTHER LOUIE-STORIES (RANNO'S OLD BAND)

DEAD FLOWERS-STONES

Plus a countless of other classic rock songs, but they beef up the sound to make the average (PLAYED TO DEATH BY RADIO) songs to make them sound interesting.

Every once in awhile other musicians will show up and jam at these usually free shows.

In the past, I've seen Russel Allen (SYMPHONY X.), Hirsh Gardner (NEW ENGLAND), Bobby Messano (STARZ, MESSANO, FIONA, List to long), Michael Lee Smith (STARZ, HELLCATS), Peter Scance (HELLCATS), Michael Kelly Smith (BRITNEY FOX), Frank Dimino (ANGEL) and a countless of other guest stars grace the stage with them.

Well!

Last night was no difference with some rockers stopping bye and jamming .

Mike Pont (HOTSHOT) and KELLY NICHOLS (SWEET PAIN, L.A. GUNS) stopped bye and jammed to DEAD FLOWERS.

Great night to start off a great weekend of music for myself.

If your ever in Jersey and want to check out a cool cover band, check out the ALL-STARS and meet the boys. No Egos or L.S.D. (LEAD SINGER'S DISEASE) will be found.

www.myspace.com/richieranno