• Nice one. I know the thrill of hearing your own lyrics come to life.  
    • And somehow, I magically, and completely randomly found my initial Suno account which still has all my favourite AI tunes yet. I downloaded this one at the time, but thought the Suno version was gone forever. Anyway, here's my favourite track that Suno and I have created so far, and funnily enough, it is my fifth attempt from the start. Been chasing this dragon since we created it and haven't recaptured the magic yet. Sounds pretty inspired by a particular band to me, but I'll leave that to the listener. Again, this another 25 year old set of lyrics... so gutted I didn't stick with a standard three chorus version of this song...  https://suno.com/song/cb8fb7bd-251f-4432-81a2-3278e65002c0   Edit; just played it back again... regardless of what I think of AI songs in general, I just love this one, lol. Crazy how few prompts I used too... didn't even break up verses and choruses. Perhaps a sign I should go back to basics? 
    • This arrived from Pride & Joy this morning   Won't get a listen to it til the weekend though as I'm in Belfast for a few days for the Nations League game 
    • Quade - The Anthology Rock In Motion/Heaven's Break (FNA) Bad Attitude - Right From The Start (FNA) Nighthawk - Vampire Blues
    • I remember buying these back in the day, mostly because I enjoyed the Nostrodamus CD by Nikolo Kotzev and it was a similar concept (concept album about historical figure featuring lotsa guests). I sadly don't remember listening to them much though. What I do remember though is it was one of the first instances where I got the official Russian release of an album as Part 2 was the CD Maximum version. Bought it because it was incredibly cheap but nothing in the sellers details said it was Russian. Looked into CD Maximum and they were actually one of the few Russian lables that released officially although you do have to be careful with them as they do also release the odd boot here and there. Best source for telling which are official and which are boots is Discogs, and thankfully that one is official.
    • Just by the looks of how their logo/name is shown i'd go with these guys from Michigan USA...I could be wrong though as the song doesn't appear to be on any of their albums or anything? https://wantedbandofficial.bandcamp.com/
    • Not really that surprising considering they are both communist countries with very similar ideals. China is a very weird country though. In some respects they are worse than Russia, but they actually give more to the world than Russia so are often viewed as less dangerous (which they aren't).
    • I mentioned these two albums in another thread so I thought I'd bump this post. Rock Opera storytelling at it's best and featuring an absolute all star line-up of vocalists.
    • From Escape Music: Okay, first thing to state is that this is not the second Gabrielle de Val solo album. ‘Cry Wolf’ will still be getting released early in 2025. The original idea behind the ‘Tiger’ album was to be a collection of songs left of the original Gabrielle De Val debut ‘Kiss In a Dragon Night,, along with different versions of songs that appeared on there. But all the singers and the label had such fun putting that album together that ever more songs were recorded, with many of the vocalists doing lead vocals themselves. All the singers that appear on this album also appeared on ‘Kiss In a Dragon Night’, hence the ‘Dragonlords’ group name.  So along with originals by Gabrielle De Val like opener ‘Think Like a Man’, which she has been playing live for the past year, and ‘I’m In Chains’ – both songs written by Steve Overland and Tommy Denander, we also see Gabrille re-recording The Val classic ‘Up To Where You Are’ and doing duets with Elenor Asp on a wonderful version of ABBA’s ‘Tiger’, and with Last In Line’s Andrew Freeman on the classic Magnum song ‘Midnight (You Won’t Be Sleeping’). The other cover sees Seven’s Mick Devine perform a superb rocked-up version of the Chesney Hawkes #1 hit ‘The One And Only’, complete with guitar solo from Fredrik Folkare (Nordic Union). MSG/Black Swan vocalist Robin McAuley takes lead on two original tracks, one of which, ‘Bowmore’, was specially written for this release. FMs Steve Overland does his usual superlative job on The Val’s ‘Pay For the Lonely Nights’ while Mark Boals similarly does a great rendition of ‘When Midnight Comes’. Artwork once again comes from the amazingly talented Gaetano de Falco, who of course did the cover for ‘Kiss In a Dragon Night’ as well as the Circle of Friends albums. The whole point of this album was just to have a great time with people who loved working together and share it with the fans.  And the good news? There’s enough songs left for a 2nd album! Track list and the vocalists: 1.  Think Like a Man (Gabrielle De Val)  4:19 2.  Tiger (Gabrielle De Val and Elenor Asp)  3:21 3.  The One and Only (Mick Devine) 3:46 4.  Bowmore (Robin McAuley) 4:05 5.  Midnight (You Won’t Be Sleeping)  (Gabrielle De Val and Andrew Freeman)  4:39 6.  I’m In Chains (Gabrielle De Val)  3:52 7.  Pay For the Lonely Nights (Steve Overland) 3:46 8.  Little Piece of Heaven (Gabrielle De Val)  4:47 9.  When Midnight Comes (Mark Boals)  4:13 10. Up To Where You Are (Gabrielle De Val)  3:52 11. We Live, We Learn (Robin McAuley)  4:54

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.