• Yep, correct band; noticed this in the comments for the vid:  
    • Had no idea any new music was being worked on; love it! 🤘😎🤘
    • Nice one. I know the thrill of hearing your own lyrics come to life.  
    • And somehow, I magically, and completely randomly found my initial Suno account which still has all my favourite AI tunes yet. I downloaded this one at the time, but thought the Suno version was gone forever. Anyway, here's my favourite track that Suno and I have created so far, and funnily enough, it is my fifth attempt from the start. Been chasing this dragon since we created it and haven't recaptured the magic yet. Sounds pretty inspired by a particular band to me, but I'll leave that to the listener. Again, this another 25 year old set of lyrics... so gutted I didn't stick with a standard three chorus version of this song...  https://suno.com/song/cb8fb7bd-251f-4432-81a2-3278e65002c0   Edit; just played it back again... regardless of what I think of AI songs in general, I just love this one, lol. Crazy how few prompts I used too... didn't even break up verses and choruses. Perhaps a sign I should go back to basics? 
    • This arrived from Pride & Joy this morning   Won't get a listen to it til the weekend though as I'm in Belfast for a few days for the Nations League game 
    • Quade - The Anthology Rock In Motion/Heaven's Break (FNA) Bad Attitude - Right From The Start (FNA) Nighthawk - Vampire Blues
    • I remember buying these back in the day, mostly because I enjoyed the Nostrodamus CD by Nikolo Kotzev and it was a similar concept (concept album about historical figure featuring lotsa guests). I sadly don't remember listening to them much though. What I do remember though is it was one of the first instances where I got the official Russian release of an album as Part 2 was the CD Maximum version. Bought it because it was incredibly cheap but nothing in the sellers details said it was Russian. Looked into CD Maximum and they were actually one of the few Russian lables that released officially although you do have to be careful with them as they do also release the odd boot here and there. Best source for telling which are official and which are boots is Discogs, and thankfully that one is official.
    • Just by the looks of how their logo/name is shown i'd go with these guys from Michigan USA...I could be wrong though as the song doesn't appear to be on any of their albums or anything? https://wantedbandofficial.bandcamp.com/
    • Not really that surprising considering they are both communist countries with very similar ideals. China is a very weird country though. In some respects they are worse than Russia, but they actually give more to the world than Russia so are often viewed as less dangerous (which they aren't).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.