MATA HARI

Nebuchadnezzar

Hey guys is there anyone that could give some light about all those different bands under this name?

There's only one on heavyharmonies. How exactly the band sounds like? Hard rock/metal is very general & there are no comments on these 2 releases. There's also a cd called "No Idea" (1994). Any idea if it's by the same band?

Thanks!

Hey guys is there anyone that could give some light about all those different bands under this name?

There's only one on heavyharmonies. How exactly the band sounds like? Hard rock/metal is very general & there are no comments on these 2 releases. There's also a cd called "No Idea" (1994). Any idea if it's by the same band?

Thanks!

i've got the 3 mata hari cds, i'm sure mata hari - no idea is a diff band to the one that put out 2 cds & are heavier but melodic.

hey Guys,

i personally know of 2 Mata Hari's -- one of which Retrospect Records is about to release all their material -- this is the one from Indiana that recorded the Hypnotic Symphony demo and they are more progressive metal in the Queensryche / Fates Warning style, whereas the other one that i am talking to, and will soon be releasing THEIR material are from North Dakota / Minnesota. They are more straight ahead 80's melodic hard rock. You can find them at these myspaces:

www.myspace.com/stimulusengine

www.myspace.com/mataharifargo

I hope this helps!

Aaron

The stuff of the band from Indiana will be released by Retrospect?? Fucking great news!!!!

Thanks so much for all the info! :headbanger:

Yes , that is correct! We are releasing a full length CD with pretty much everything Mata Hari (Indiana) ever recorded including everything on Hypnotic Symphony. Amazing melodic progressive metal featuring the jaw dropping talents of guitarist Greg Millikan! They are also talking about reunion shows. I am right in the midst of remastering it all and including rare live tracks that were never recorded in the studio. Very cool stuff!!

Look for that release in about 6 weeks.

thanks!

Aaron