JED RED'S LOST SECOND ALBUM FINDS A HOME AT SUNCITY

dethuniverse

sample http://www.suncityrecords.com/Pages/Bands/...20Surrender.mp3

JED RED'S LOST SECOND ALBUM FINDS A HOME AT SUNCITY:

Australian re-issue label Suncity Records have announced a new signing - Jet Red. From the label comes this update: "As time has gone on, Suncity Records has grown in stature, allowing us to attract bigger and better acts. It's been about 2-3 years of on and off negotiations with the Jet Red boys and finally we have got them digging through the old studios, where these tracks were originally recorded. We stuck in there and we wound up hunting down the original masters and let me tell ya, they sound amazing!!

Most rockers will know Jet Red for their self-titled debut album released on Relativity/Sony Records in 1989. The debut offered some catchy and tasty tunes, but paper-thin production values prevented the band from major success. So, like any proud band when backed into a corner and up against a wall, Jet Red rebounded and came out swinging with their very own, self-produced second album titled Flight Plan. In the time between albums, Jet Red's brand of AOR/Hard Rock became quite unfashionable and therefore Relativity/Sony dropped the band resulting in Flight Plan being shelved for all this time.

Flight Plan will include the full 11 tracks that were to be the second album plus 3 bonus tracks that Marty did with the band right at the start PLUS this package will include a bonus DVD of a killer live show that the boys did in San Jose in the early 90's. All that for the same price of US$18.00!

Here is your chance to get a sneak peek of what Flight Plan is all about, featured here is the stunning track "I Surrender" taken from the soon be released Flight Plan. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Jet Red - I Surrender.

http://www.melodicrock.com/