Infared - Reflections

Mr.AOR

• 2024 Gold Donors

81143c_c1899bec5f47499abe7f1c6a3a671d38~mv2.jpg

If you are a fan of early to mid-80’s QUEENSRYCHE, you are going to LOVE “Infrared – Reflections”. This really is one of the best kept secrets from the 80’s melodic metal music scene. If you are a fan of the aforementioned QUEENSRYCHE and CRIMSON GLORY, HEIR APPARENT, VICIOUS RUMORS, BARREN CROSS and FATES WARNING, you will love INFRARED!!!!!! 

Full album...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

50% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Heard the album yesterday, "Live by Fire" stood out as the best song, and probably the only one I'll return to.    
    • not much outside the first 2 tracks stuck tbh 
    • on the commercial side, I definitely had a suno song on my release radar on Spotify last Friday. Instantly recognised the AI dude lol. When I looked at the song credits there was no reference to Suno. I thought you still needed to reference them 🤔 The guy had 4 songs on his Spotify page, all 4 mins long. One had 137,000 streams which even at Spotify crap payments is a decent bit of dosh? few hundreds $? 
    • Scars of Solitude is a quartet hailing from Äänekoski, Finland. In their music a wide range of metal genres shake hands with lyrics dealing with self-reflection, -loathing and -destruction. You know, all the usual fun stuff. Full album...    
    • Version #1 for me. I still don't know about a lot of the male vocals, but yeah, no doubt at all that - for whatever reason - the female vocals do sound realistic for sure. How did you get them without requesting female vocals? No worries about the new features. Yeah, might be a tablet/computer compatibility issue. I'm not sure what to do now. They got back to me and said they could merge all my accounts, which is what I wanted, but now that means I'll only have those 5 songs to play with each day, unless I upgrade my plan. Which I probably will.  I have thousands of photos from the weekend to go through so I might get a little side-tracked for a minute or two, but I'll think this through a bit more. The other thing I'm not sure about that I kind of don't want to ask and just hope for the best, is they say you don't have commercial rights to a song created when you're not subscribed. Not ideal, but okay. But, what if you go back with the new features and tweak an old song? Is that now considered a new song done while you're a subscriber, this making it commercially useable? I'd assume (and hope) so.  
    • 2nd album from these guys from Chile released on Frontiers last month, if you like a bit of melodic metal check it out. https://www.facebook.com/sinnersblood Full album...  
    • Light Of Day is all the singles Lights Of Marfa released between December 2018 - June 2020 put onto one album. Full album...  
    • Seventh album of the heavy metal veterans of the Texas heavy metal scene, featuring Jason McMaster (ex-Watchtower, Dangerous Toys) and Stuart "Batlord" Laurence (Agony Column). Out now. Full album...  
    • Heavy Metal Band from Grenoble, French Alps. http://starrider.fr/ Album out now. Full album...    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.