SISTER HYDE

Guest dragomilov

Guest dragomilov

I'm pleased to present SISTER HYDE aka Ted Axe from canadian legendary band The Action!

Music Style: Melodic Glam Punk Rock

a must for fans of Alice Cooper, TRex, David Bowie, Motley Crue.

"UNIQUE SOUND and FIERCE STAGE PRESENCE... HYde PUTS ON AN ELECTRIFYING PERFORMANCE....Having been influenced by the likes of The BEATLES, The STONES,The NY DOLLS and The SEX PISTOLS, HYde EASILY CAPTURES THE PASSION THAT MADE THESE BANDS INFAMOUS ..RILLIANT STAGE PERFORMANCE!!!...A FUN HOUSE Ride full of GLAM POP TWISTS and PUNK ROCK TURNS!...ONE HELL OF A SHOW...THE BEST LIVE SHOW IN TOWN PERIOD."

THE SEATTLE SINNER

"SISTER HYDE, YOU ARE THE TRIPLE THREAT ROCK HERO...YOU GOT THE GREAT SOUND,THE GREAT LOOK AND THE GREAT EROTIC MAGNETISM! Forget these so called rockers that look like they should be washing my car... ROCK 'N ROLL IS ABOUT being THE ROCK CHICK'S WET DREAM n'est pas? THE ONLY WAY TO DESCRIBE YOU IS... VESUVIUS MEETS KRAKATOA...SOME MASSIVE SESMIC ACTIVITY... WORLD DOMINION WILL SOON BE YOURS!"

BOSTON GROUPIE NEWS

"THE VOCALIST IS DIRTY,COOL and sounds like a MIXTURE OF ALL THE GREATS.THE RECORDING IS FUCKING AWSOME!They obviously got their hands on the HIT BUTTON.What advice can you give them... more like WHAT ADVICE CAN THEY GIVE YOU."

INDIESHOWS

"HYde could give a YOUNG NIKKI SIXX A RUN FOR HIS MONEY WITH HIS ANDROGONOUS BEAUTY."

PUNK GLOBE MAGAZINE

"THE GREATEST GLAM SINCE T REX AND MOTLEY CRUE! FUN IN THE BEDROOM! SEX,EVIL AND PASSION ALL IN ONE BIG ORGASMIC CD!!!"

GLAM TRASH LOVE AFFAIR

"..REAL CONTENDERS FOR THE CROWN!!!."

LUNA KAFE/Sweden

"MY PICK FOR BEST NEW SEATTLE BAND IS SISTER HYDE...And can frontman HYde put on a show?He SURE AS HELL CAN! Singing like a WILDMAN,BEATING the CRAP out of his guitar and GOING DOWN on his knees with his mouth organ(harmonica),he keeps the audience ERNTERTAINED. HE'S FUN, EDGY and very very HOT."

SEATTLE GAY NEWS

"DELICIOUS...TERRIFIC...I LOVE THIS CD!!!"

BACKSTAGE LIVE Magazine

"ROCKSTAR HYde was hard to miss, dressed in all-black glam-rock from head to toe,from his hat and eye-liner down to his leather pants and high-heeled boots,he was ready."

SEATTLE POST INTELLIGENCER

"I LOVE THE BAND AND THE SOUND BUT MOST OF ALL I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SINGER!"

THE STRANGER

"HYDE PUT ON A KNOCK-OUT SHOW!He made his way into the audience like,all the while playing his guitar and then beat his instrument until it SCREAMED in agony!"

CHUNK MAGAZINE

"ENTERTAINING...ESPECIALLY THE LYRICS. VOCALLY THEY SHOW A VERSATILITY THAT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.POGOING IS INEVITABLE."

PERFORMER MAGAZINE

"KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT WANTING MORE... A REAL MUST SEE!"

NERVE MAGAZINE

"HYde IS A GENIUS! HANDS DOWN THE MOST COMPLETELY ORIGINAL ALBUM I'VE HEARD IN YEARS. THEY WILL EXPLODE ONTO THE SCENE!"

Electric Pussycat Magazine

"...HYde threw his six string on the ground and beat it like it was a bad slave.Then he brought a couple of chicks up from the audience who danced seductively all over him!"

TRIPLE X MAGAZXINE

"HYde SHOULD BE MORE FAMOUS THAN HE IS."

LA WEEKLY