Yikes!

Fat Freddy

Damn I Musta missed this thread....

My rack looks like this.. No it's not a pic of MY Rack with CDs, but from the website.....

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/t...s_2016_13653847

Mine is black, and full to about the second or third shelf all the way on the right.... About 1100 CDs or so...... :tumbsup:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I Musta missed this thread....

My rack looks like this.. No it's not a pic of MY Rack with CDs, but from the website.....

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/t...s_2016_13653847

Mine is black, and full to about the second or third shelf all the way on the right.... About 1100 CDs or so...... :tumbsup:

my rack looks like well.....

this :tits:

BTW, I feel kind of betrayed by you, Brother Keith. I thought you loved Trixter because one of the guys in the band was your blood brother you went to school with or something? ;)

Haha, you exaggerate slightly, Brotha Geoff...I wouldn't say Steve (Trixter guitarist) and I were "blood brothers" -- he was a cool guy 'n all, but I never thought the band was any more than average. That said, I did always root for'em back in the day just cuz they were representin' my home town. Bought the first album when it came out, filed it away under "Bon Jovi Lite" and never went back. :lol:

Me exaggerate? Never! :lol:

I'm not saying you'll love it, but you should seriously check out their second album 'Hear', for the sake of your good buddy, Steve. It has a lot more bollocks and imo is actually a really, really good hard rock album. Your ol' buddy Steve might surprise you. Dude could whip up a storm on the fret board.

Trixter, Slaughter and Poison CDs go in here:

chipper11.jpg

Where do we put the Nelson discs?

Look at the size of the chute on that thing. Plenty of room for Nelson discs too!

:rofl::pics:

I'm not saying you'll love it, but you should seriously check out their second album 'Hear', for the sake of your good buddy, Steve. It has a lot more bollocks and imo is actually a really, really good hard rock album. Your ol' buddy Steve might surprise you. Dude could whip up a storm on the fret board.

I have heard (hear-ed?) the "HEAR" album, G... even saw'em open for KISS when they were pimpin' that album... it ain't bad but still not nearly my thang. I will say that they were a much better live band than they were on record.

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge ol' Steve-O for any of his success. Haven't seen him in 20 years but I'm sure he's just as nice a guy as he ever was. I just was never a big fan of his band.

:rofl::pics:

I have heard (hear-ed?) the "HEAR" album, G... even saw'em open for KISS when they were pimpin' that album... it ain't bad but still not nearly my thang. I will say that they were a much better live band than they were on record.

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge ol' Steve-O for any of his success. Haven't seen him in 20 years but I'm sure he's just as nice a guy as he ever was. I just was never a big fan of his band.

thank you keef. i was waiting for that. ;)

Trixter, Slaughter and Poison CDs go in here:

chipper11.jpg

Where do we put the Nelson discs?

Look at the size of the chute on that thing. Plenty of room for Nelson discs too!

It's probably big enough for NELSON :tumbsup:

It kinda reminds me of FARGO!! :lol:

Think Killen will fit in there too???? :whistle:

The albums, or the band members themselves? Whichever, I betcha we can cram'em in there...

This is starting to sound like a cool idea for a B-Movie ... "THE LAME BAND WOODCHIPPER MASSACRE!" :axe:

The albums, or the band members themselves? Whichever, I betcha we can cram'em in there...

This is starting to sound like a cool idea for a B-Movie ... "THE LAME BAND WOODCHIPPER MASSACRE!" :axe:

I'd buy a ticket to see that!! Trixter, Nelson, Slaughter, Killen all dying on screen?? what could be better??? I WOULD say Bon Jovi, but He's got a TON of fans Here, and honestly doesn't suck all that much, so I be nice..... :tumbsup:

I WOULD say Bon Jovi, but He's got a TON of fans Here, and honestly doesn't suck all that much, so I be nice..... :tumbsup:

Pffft... wuss. <_<

I WOULD say Bon Jovi, but He's got a TON of fans Here, and honestly doesn't suck all that much, so I be nice..... :tumbsup:

Pffft... wuss. <_<

Isn't JBJ the Jersey Messiah, Keith? I'm surprised you don't kneel at the Altar of Jon. :)

Pffft... wuss. <_<

Isn't JBJ the Jersey Messiah, Keith? I'm surprised you don't kneel at the Altar of Jon. :)

Jon Bon Jovi is, was and always shall be THE ENEMY!!!

Ok Fine, I haven't bothered with Him since He cut His hair like a girl anyways, Toss His ass in too!!!!!

That's more like it!

Pffft... wuss. <_<

Jon Bon Jovi is, was and always shall be THE ENEMY!!!

Ok Fine, I haven't bothered with Him since He cut His hair like a girl anyways, Toss His ass in too!!!!!

That's more like it!

And don't forget Pacific Avenue, Faber Drive and Cauterize :banana: :banana:

• 1 month later...

It appears that I'm gonna have to start locking my CD cabinet again... I used to keep it locked when I first got it but started slacking off when my first born son was old enough to know that he should keep his mitts off of it.

But now early this morning my one and a half year old son walked up to me while I was in the kitchen and handed me my Princess Pang CD, minus the case... I went "DUDE, where the hell did you get that...?", then I walked back into the dining room and found he'd not only opened the doors of the CD cabinet but had taken a bunch of CDs off the shelves and spread them around under the dining room table. Mind you he did all of this in about thirty seconds while I went to get him a drink! Little bugger!! :hammer: I had no idea that he was even tall enough to reach the door handles on the cabinet yet, much less strong enough to open the doors... sheesh, they grow up so fast... :yikes:

I was a little pissed off at having to re-file about two dozen CDs, but truthfully I was more annoyed with my six year old, who simply sat there eating his breakfast watching his lil' bro do his dirty work without bothering to say "Um, Dad, the baby's in your CDs" ...

I was a little pissed off at having to re-file about two dozen CDs, but truthfully I was more annoyed with my six year old, who simply sat there eating his breakfast and watched his lil' bro at work without bothering to say "Um, Dad, the baby's in your CDs" ...

You can't expect brothers to rat on each other.... :lol:

I was a little pissed off at having to re-file about two dozen CDs, but truthfully I was more annoyed with my six year old, who simply sat there eating his breakfast and watched his lil' bro at work without bothering to say "Um, Dad, the baby's in your CDs" ...

Haha, true I guess, but he's never shy about ratting his little bro out when he gets into any of HIS stuff... :hammer:

It appears that I'm gonna have to start locking my CD cabinet again... I used to keep it locked when I first got it but started slacking off when my first born son was old enough to know that he should keep his mitts off of it.

But now early this morning my one and a half year old son walked up to me while I was in the kitchen and handed me my Princess Pang CD, minus the case... I went "DUDE, where the hell did you get that...?", then I walked back into the dining room and found he'd not only opened the doors of the CD cabinet but had taken a bunch of CDs off the shelves and spread them around under the dining room table. Mind you he did all of this in about thirty seconds while I went to get him a drink! Little bugger!! :hammer: I had no idea that he was even tall enough to reach the door handles on the cabinet yet, much less strong enough to open the doors... sheesh, they grow up so fast... :yikes:

I was a little pissed off at having to re-file about two dozen CDs, but truthfully I was more annoyed with my six year old, who simply sat there eating his breakfast watching his lil' bro do his dirty work without bothering to say "Um, Dad, the baby's in your CDs" ...

Just be grateful, he didn't use the toaster. :omg:

Haha, true I guess, but he's never shy about ratting his little bro out when he gets into any of HIS stuff... :hammer:

That's called keeping your priorities straight..... :lol:

Just be grateful, he didn't use the toaster. :omg:

:lol: I've heard horror stories about stuff like that. Kids sticking peanut butter sandwiches in the VCR and pressing "FF" just to see what will happen, exploding potatoes in the microwave, etc. Makes you wonder what they put in baby formula nowadays.

By the way, my CD cabinet now has a baby-lock on the door handles! That oughta keep 'em outta my pretties!