Yikes!

Fat Freddy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have overlooked this thread. :P

Anyway, as already mentioned in another thread, storage of our beloved goodies is a serious issue ! Never mind the dogs :lol: , kids, ... just the space, that is needed !!

Here is my solution: And slowly, but surely, I am running out of space again !! :yikes: Looks similar to Faust's !

_wsb_391x521_P1020201.JPG

Hey Bernd, what a nice collection ! We have the same organisation (your's in black wood it's beautiful), and I guess a lot of CDs in common (we share a lot of music's tates)... Our collection are quite similars. Nice one ! :drink:

Am I a maniac :screwy: ? 70% of my colection is protected by this :

image406ps8.jpg

70% of your collection fits in that one bag?

70% of your collection fits in that one bag?

Maybe they're Mini-Discs? :lol:

By the way does everyone have their CD's in order by artist A-Z as the missus thinks I'm strange for doing it like that.

GOSH !! :crazy: How else would you do it if you have a few thousand CD's ??

women ............ !!!

:doh:

But we still love them, don't we ?!?! :P:P

By the way does everyone have their CD's in order by artist A-Z as the missus thinks I'm strange for doing it like that. I go to get something from her (seperate) collection and I can never find it...and she only has around 100-150 CD's.

Nope, I do the same thing... alphabetical by artist, and then each artist's section is arranged in the order in which the CDs were released.

My wife, on the other hand, keeps all of her CDs (all 75 or so of them, which she rarely listens to anyway) in a carrying case in no particular order whatsoever. Must be a chick thing.

I do the same thing and each artist with more than one disc is in order from date of release.

• 2 years later...

My "new" storage unit that I spoke of in this old thread (which of course isn't very "new" anymore) is now officially full!! Uh-oh... NOW what am I going to do? :unsure:

Hopefully my new storage units will be on the way shortly. Piccies will follow once completed.

Here it is, I see you got the dual use storage device, with one compartment for lite AOR and one for your massive bluegrass collection.

dumpster2.jpg

Hopefully my new storage units will be on the way shortly. Piccies will follow once completed.

Here it is, I see you got the dual use storage device, with one compartment for lite AOR and one for your massive bluegrass collection.

dumpster2.jpg

And a seperate compartment for 'Embarassingly Shite 80/90's Hair Metal Bands', exclusively reserved for Poison, Trixter and Slaughter. ;)

PS - Your shelves you put up in your office were shite by the way :lol:

And a seperate compartment for 'Embarassingly Shite 80/90's Hair Metal Bands', exclusively reserved for Poison, Trixter and Slaughter. ;)

Trixter, Slaughter and Poison CDs go in here:

chipper11.jpg

chipper11.jpg

:bowdown:

dumpster2.jpg

Those aren't CD shelves, that's my Luton footie DVD collection.

chipper11.jpg

...as a side benefit of ridding the earth of those awful CDs, using this storage method provides nutritious mulch for all your gardening needs.

dumpster2.jpg

Those aren't CD shelves, that's my Luton footie DVD collection.

Ah - sorry my mistake. Do you have the short 5 minute DVD of their best moments, or the 215 disc box set of 'Bloopers, Howlers, Shite and General Bollox'

that comes in a nice pink handbag effect carrying case?

chipper11.jpg

...as a side benefit of ridding the earth of those awful CDs, using this storage method provides nutritious mulch for all your gardening needs.

A great thought mate - I shall get mulching right away. ;)

A great thought mate - I shall get mulching right away. ;)

Consider this our "Keep It Green" tip for the day. :tumbsup:

you people are SICK .

Why may I ask young woman?

Methinks we got us a Trixter, Slaughter, or Poison fan... :whistle:

you people are SICK .

Surely there's not 2 of the deaf freaks?

you people are SICK .

a casual Trixter, Slaughter and Poison fan....

whats it to ya? :fuckchops:

My god! there is 2 of them! :anon:

Anyone else with highly embarassing secrets?

you people are SICK .

a casual Trixter, Slaughter and Poison fan....

whats it to ya? :fuckchops:

My god! there is 2 of them! :anon:

Anyone else with highly embarassing secrets?

Far as I know, there are plenty of non-posers who like good music like Poison, Slaughter and Trixter.

Hey, Keith. Where do you store your Survivor, Toto and Pride of Lions CDs?

BTW, I feel kind of betrayed by you, Brother Keith. I thought you loved Trixter because one of the guys in the band was your blood brother you went to school with or something? ;)

BTW, I feel kind of betrayed by you, Brother Keith. I thought you loved Trixter because one of the guys in the band was your blood brother you went to school with or something? ;)

Haha, you exaggerate slightly, Brotha Geoff...I wouldn't say Steve (Trixter guitarist) and I were "blood brothers" -- he was a cool guy 'n all, but I never thought the band was any more than average. That said, I did always root for'em back in the day just cuz they were representin' my home town. Bought the first album when it came out, filed it away under "Bon Jovi Lite" and never went back. :lol: