Poll - Favorite Retrospect Release so far....

Favorite Retrospect Release so far....  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is starting to read like WWF dialogue... :wacko:

This Thursday Night!... RETROSPECT RECORDS will *CRUSH* you and prove to the world once and for all that it is the all-time undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, brother!

All the Retrospectamaniacs will watch us hoist the belt high and no one, NO ONE will take it away!

*flex*

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The statements you guys make are just downright hilarious. All of us at the Retrospect office are laughing our asses off at the jealousy , speculation and idiocy of people like Tony , Zac and Dave , who are so low on the food chain , they really think they are making a difference.

WOOHOO - HAHAHAHAHA.

Your time will come.

RR out.

So is that what a major record label does?spend time quarreling 24/7 on a forum (nonsencially) like two 10 year olds on MSN messenger?

If yourll think we, at HH are thickheaded, why dyu keep posting material, and trying to justify the innocence of your label?

"The statements you guys make are just downright hilarious. All of us at the Retrospect office are laughing our asses off at the jealousy , speculation and idiocy of people like Tony , Zac and Dave , who are so low on the food chain , they really think they are making a difference" - Sam

Yeah, we are soo low in the food chain that Sam feels the need to keep on jumping up and down with every post we all make.

Dave

I'm not even sure where to start. I don't own any Retrospect cds, but I don't own any Suncity Records releases either. For that matter I don't own very many if any at all releases on Metal Mayhem, Perris, Kivel, etc. I don't have much money to throw around and when I do I'm usually going after rare cassettes on Ebay. I happen to find quite a few things that are just awesome. Oney being one. Who would have thought spending $5 on an unknown glam band would give me something so cool. Of course, now Oney is signed with Retrospect. I asked Chuck about that stuff in the interview I did with him. At the time he said he was looking. Later I interviewed their guitarist Scott and that's around the time I saw the Oney cd at Retrospects website. I asked him about it and he said he would talk to Chuck. Never heard anything after that. My website project kinda went dead and I left it at that. I still want to get the cd from Retrospect. I now see that the second unreleased project Chuck talked about is coming out soon. There's no way that Retrospect or any other company could get that unless it was legit. I plan on getting both Oney releases. The samples of Cobra Dane also make me want them too. Guess I'll have to wait till I have some money.

Honestly, the hate that goes on between the competing companies on these boards makes it hard to want anything any of them releases or sales. I'm already biased against Retrospect from what has already been said about them. I can't help but be that way. I've seen a bit of it without jumping in for my own first hand account. It worries me to even try. But who am I to judge? I don't know Sam and I don't really know any of the sellers or record labels personally to take a side. I would hope that everybody out there is legit and fair people. We all know that's not the case. I just wish that all of this would die off, everything would proven legitimate or not once and for all, and that everybody would bury the hatchet. If that happened I would then be able to buy some Hair Metal and enjoy it in peace while knowing everybody got their due. Until that hapens I don't know if I'll ever be able to jump in.

Btw, for the record, I voted for Cobra Dane even though I don't own it yet.

Honestly, the hate that goes on between the competing companies on these boards makes it hard to want anything any of them releases or sales. ........ I would hope that everybody out there is legit and fair people. We all know that's not the case. I just wish that all of this would die off, everything would proven legitimate or not once and for all, and that everybody would bury the hatchet. If that happened I would then be able to buy some Hair Metal and enjoy it in peace while knowing everybody got their due. Until that hapens I don't know if I'll ever be able to jump in.

My sentiments, too Jacob. The unprofessional jabs are still carrying on this morning, and I'd rather do without than to support the behavior by putting money in their pockets.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.